Buy a Cargobob

JDMHatchG

I don't know if anyone on here knows about this, but a friend of mine just showed me something awesome.

If you go to the Warstock-Cache-and-Carry site on your phone. (Travel and Transport > Warstock)

Click on the Buzzard (so it shows the buy it now button - don't click it)

Click the 'home' icon at the top of the browser (the little house)

Scroll the pointer over the eyefind URL (don't click)

Then press B and then A (As fast as you can)

You'll be taken back to the Buzzard page, and you should be able to edit the URL.

It will say http://www.warstock-cache-and-carry.com/details6

Change the 6 for a 5, and click Enter, and you can buy a Cargobob for $185,000.

It might take you a couple of tries to get it to work.

It's a kind of hidden webpage. I'm guessing they originally planned to allow people to buy them?

Edited by JDMHatchG

I'm guessing they originally planned to allow people to buy them?

It's because it's available in story mode, and Rockstar just hid the page in Online (that's also why it's so cheap compared to the other vehicles), I wish they'd have more hidden vehicles accessible like that (such as the Hearse or Asea, though you can't even buy them in Story Mode).

Bonus: This can be used to buy access to Pegasus vehicles at any level (Level 1 and got some 'hacked' money burning a hole in your pocket, buy a tank!) and buy the (free) special edition vehicles (needs a few extra steps, google'll know how).

It's all been know for a while now...

Edited by Doktor Wilhelm

That wouldn't make sense, though. The Cargobob is 2.5 million in single-player.

How wouldn't it make sense? Rockstar have been nothing but lazy with a lot of the design of GTA Online and I'm sure it used to be a lot cheaper than $2.5m (maybe I remember it being cheaper because of the Life Invader discount)?

thanks for the tip bought it right away

did they switch out the planes and helis now because the cargo bob spawns at trevors field and airport for me now not just the attack chopper

Yep, they changed it so that you've a chance of different stuff spawning at higher levels, instead of just a single thing...

Good to know, but reckon I'll pass. It's not that useful in missions, and in free roam it's easy enough to pick one up.

Last night I used it twice in mission. Sure, I'm going thru ALL the missions and creating a little cheatsheet with all the cash and RP values on normal and hard difficulties (I get asked by crew members regularly how much a given mission is worth) and am currently doing some low-level missions, but the fact still remains without the cargobob, those two missions would have been much more difficult/time consuming. And I imagine they could be used to make the Docks to Stocks family of missions FAR easier and less time consuming (as only one person would need to get a wanted level by breaking into the base, instead of everyone).

Plus, when heists come out, assuming they don't get taken away, they may prove useful too.

Last night I used it twice in mission. Sure, I'm going thru ALL the missions and creating a little cheatsheet with all the cash and RP values on normal and hard difficulties (I get asked by crew members regularly how much a given mission is worth) and am currently doing some low-level missions, but the fact still remains without the cargobob, those two missions would have been much more difficult/time consuming. And I imagine they could be used to make the Docks to Stocks family of missions FAR easier and less time consuming (as only one person would need to get a wanted level by breaking into the base, instead of everyone).

Plus, when heists come out, assuming they don't get taken away, they may prove useful too.

True, you'll shave off a minute or two for Docks to Stocks, but then you also miss out on the best part of that mission: gaining a wanted level for stealing military hardware, the subsequent chase, and keeping the heat off your buddy who's flying the cargobob. :) Which missions have you done so far? I can imagine it'll make Simeon missions much quicker/easier.

Edit:

Oh yeah, and I picked up a buzzard during the sale to assist in missions. Now that's proved to be quite an asset.

Heists release June 1, 2014.

4 Minutes later, exploits found.

20 hours later, heists removed from playlist.

Profit?

Sounds about right.

Edited by Direkin

Which missions have you done so far? I can imagine it'll make Simeon missions much quicker/easier.

Well, overall my cheatsheet is about done. I have just a handful of missions to do yet. As for specifics on the two missions, one was Simeon's It Takes a Thief where my crew members let the second car get all the way out to Paleto Bay before dying after killing the guy. Cargobob flight to and back was a whole lot easier than driving all the way up, and then all the way back in a stolen vehicle, getting wanted levels every time the cops would see me. The other was...... one with a gas tanker that my crew members accidentally totaled the cab while trying to lose their wanted level, and we couldn't find a replacement. Admittedly though, with that one, I lost control of my cargobob while trying to land the tanker safely, so we failed, but I very nearly had it!

I don't know if anyone on here knows about this, but a friend of mine just showed me something awesome.

If you go to the Warstock-Cache-and-Carry site on your phone. (Travel and Transport > Warstock)

Click on the Buzzard (so it shows the buy it now button - don't click it)

Click the 'home' icon at the top of the browser (the little house)

Scroll the pointer over the eyefind URL (don't click)

Then press B and then A (not too quickly, not too slowly)

You'll be taken back to the Buzzard page, and you should be able to edit the URL.

It will say http://www.warstock-cache-and-carry.com/details6

Change the 6 for a 5, and click Enter, and you can buy a Cargobob for $185,000.

It might take you a couple of tries to get it to work. Because if you press A too quickly nothing will happen, and too slowly and the URL will disappear. You can't just type in the URL because the keypad doesn't have the forward slash.

It's a kind of hidden webpage. I'm guessing they originally planned to allow people to buy them?

Hi JDM, I'd like to let you and everybody know that with this method I managed to buy a BUZZARD (lvl 42) and a RHINO (lvl 70) with my lvl 30 character, simply changing the URL to details 1 (for rhino) and for the buzzard I don't remember because I was trying every number, but I guess it was someting around details 4 or 3.

So basically I excluded the level cap on these vehicles

Another thing, if you put details30 or high numbers (don't remember which numbers sorry) you'll eventually come to a page where you can buy a DUMP for -1$ , but I don't know if you can buy it, I didn't try.

Plus, with the CargoBob you can't do mission where CargoBob is required. I mean if the mission says 'get a cargobob' and I call pegasus for the delivery, when I jump in it still says 'get a cargobob'. I guess it's because you're not supposed to have a personal cargobob, you must steal it from fort zancudo anyways.

Hope this helps

Did this get patched? I try to change the 6 to a 5 but it completely erases to url.

Press B and then press A as quickly as you can.

I couldn't get it to work last night either. I used to have to do it quite slowly but now for some reason I have to do it quickly.

Press B and then press A as quickly as you can.

I couldn't get it to work last night either. I used to have to do it quite slowly but now for some reason I have to do it quickly.

It still works for me as well. Also have to press the button very quick otherwise it erases the URL. Still haven't bought it though :p