• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need 3 for the Shangri-La Easter egg. Add your name to this list, I will check back frequently, until I get it elsewhere, or the list fills. I will put 2 back ups, just in case, the mains are not on for the time set. (For those that need Moon easter egg, I can do that one with you if you help me with mine)

1. StA GeTWrEcKeD

BloodBrather has messaged me with a desire to get this, but has not let me know anything beyond that we need 1 more to do it, and he can only play after 12:00 am EST, and whenever I ask, no reply.

Almost got this with randoms today. We could have finished in 45 mins, but 3 of us wiped out because one guy lagged (with the shrink ray) and we died getting him up while on round 10, cause no one had Jug, or any weapons really, cept bowie knives. But I am still looking!

Edited by StA GeTWrEcKeD
Updating post.

Need 3 for the Shangri-La Easter egg. Add your name to this list, I will check back frequently, until I get it elsewhere, or the list fills. I will put 2 back ups, just in case, the mains are not on for the time set. (For those that need Moon easter egg, I can do that one with you if you help me with mine)

1. StA GeTWrEcKeD

2. MissFortune

3. V Meth V

Messaged you on Xbox but have had no reply. Meth and I know all the steps/requirements, we know how to play zombies and we're available pretty much any night from 1am GMT and most of the weekend too. Let me know.

Messaged you on Xbox but have had no reply. Meth and I know all the steps/requirements, we know how to play zombies and we're available pretty much any night from 1am GMT and most of the weekend too. Let me know.

Tokew8 add me need it 2

Been off for a while, but I came on, and just did it, one try. Felt good, considering I stole thee stone from some little kid who screamed the whole time, that he should get the stone cause he was the best.