G'day!

mule jackson

Hi everyone, I'm Sam.

I'm from Western Australia and I've been gaming online on my Xbox for 4 years.. And I've only just signed up here!!

From what I've seen so far, its a great community and everyone is very helpful :) I'm looking forward to contributing where I can.

I enjoy playing RPGs, anything story-driven, several third persons, and very few FPSs. I'm currently playing the DLC for Skyrim, but I'm looking forward to Batman Arkham Origins and Watchdogs.

I'm 20 and I'd consider myself a gaming hermit. I only really play halo online when I'm up for it, otherwise I prefer split screen with my close mates.

That being said, feel free to add me. I may be apprehensive about joining a party and playing something together, but I am always happy to exchange msgs and share tips and tricks about the games each of us are playing.

I also don't mind a bit of friendly competition with our gamerscores.

Add me if you'd like, my GT is:

mule jackson

.. Remember no caps.

Happy gaming and hope to see some of you on my friends list :)

what rpg games have you been playing or have played, il see if i can recommend any or if you can recommend any

Well I can start with skyrim. The past 3 elder scrolls games actually.

I played the stuffing out of the mass effect series, just considering if the dlc for the 3rd is worth it.

Me and my brother are making our way through borderlands together.

Fallout 3 and new Vegas.

I really enjoyed deus ex HR

The fable series (as lightly an RPG that they are)

I may have been one of the only fans of Too Human. To me that felt a lot like Ninety Nine Nights.

And I played both KoTORs a long time ago.

Probably others from different platforms that I don't remember as well.

And then there's games with minor RPG elements in them like The Force Unleashed, the first 2 Bioshocks, and far cry blood dragon.

The only RPGs I really avoid are JRPGs. I've played the popular FFVII and FFX back in the day, with crisis core also on PSP. But they aren't really my thing. Also I noticed I couldnt get very far in the Witcher. May e that was a little too hardcore for me.

Edited by mule jackson

Well I can start with skyrim. The past 3 elder scrolls games actually.

I played the stuffing out of the mass effect series, just considering if the dlc for the 3rd is worth it.

Me and my brother are making our way through borderlands together.

Fallout 3 and new Vegas.

I really enjoyed deus ex HR

The fable series (as lightly an RPG that they are)

I may have been one of the only fans of Too Human. To me that felt a lot like Ninety Nine Nights.

And I played both KoTORs a long time ago.

Probably others from different platforms that I don't remember as well.

And then there's games with minor RPG elements in them like The Force Unleashed, the first 2 Bioshocks, and far cry blood dragon.

The only RPGs I really avoid are JRPGs. I've played the popular FFVII and FFX back in the day, with crisis core also on PSP. But they aren't really my thing. Also I noticed I couldnt get very far in the Witcher. May e that was a little too hardcore for me.

ah yh cool man i played skyrim to death great game, ame with mass effect, make ure you download the extended endings dlc or you could be disappointed with the ending as for the dlc i never got any ma effect dlc so i couldnt comment there. if its borderlands 2 your playing i could help out there but im level 72 at overpower level 8 so i would pretty much ruin the actual gameplay for you there. i still need to try the bioshocks just never got round to it. final fantasys are my fave rpg games i played the hell out of 1,2,4,5,7,8,10,10-2,12,13,13-2, crisis core 7 haha. i think the last remnant is a good game, but you should defo check out lost odyssey and infinite undiscovery these are 2 amazing rpg games exclusive to xbox 360. im currently playing tales of vesperia

Welcome, Mule! I'm a fan of a lot of the games you mentioned. Love the Fallouts and Elder Scrolls, and I actually loved the Witcher as well :) One of my favorite games is the Mass Effect trilogy, and I would definitely say yes, get the DLC's for ME3. Especially The Citadel, but all of the DLC's are great! I'll send you an add on the Xbox :)

Lewie, if you do get a chance, the first 2 Bioshocks are really fun. I loved them, just wished they were longer lol. I'm hoping to get around to Infinite soon :)

Edited by Spiral 462

Thanks Lewie, both those games sound interesting. I'll try and have a look at them when I get the chance :)

Hi Lou Lou :) thanks :) I actually have a saved game halfway through ME2 that is on hiatus because of several distractions :p when I finish it, I intend on going straight to ME3 again, so that will be when I get the dlc.

Awesome! Bioshock has a really fun story to me, I loved running around through Rapture and just loved the Big Daddy's lol :) I was having too much fun with Bioshock 1 though and played it to death... so I wound up finishing it within a week. And that was with a few days off from it due to work lol. That's why I said I wish it was a longer game, haha.... Have fun! If you need anything, let me know! :)

Sam I almost had to ask you for some help with Brotherhood last night, trying to get one of the sync's!! LOL! But luckily, after only 20 tries, I got it..Hahaha... :) :dance: