Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be getting the game in the mail from gamefly

it should be at my house by 4pm (Eastern Standard Time) today

i dont know anybody with this game and i definitly dont want to play solo ;)

it is currently 12:45 for me, on Wednesday so, I will post back here later

if for some reason it doesnt get here today, hopefully it will come thursday or asap

usually my gamefly is pretty quick tho, so i should be looking for co-op partners all week long

please friend request severed360 on xbox live and message saying Dead Rising 2 co-op...

also i have beaten the original dead rising game, so i have experience

Edited by severed360

I was looking forward to playing co-op but it seems as if the few folks that have it on my friends list already have partners. That said, I'm looking for someone to roam around with. Most co-op achieves will simply come through regular progression, so I'm not too worried about them. Normally, I'd just use the online match making but given that it takes forever to find a game and I've gotten almost 18 straight rejections from the host it quite possibly has to be the worst system I have ever encountered so far. So, yeah... I'll message a few folks on this thread to see if they're still looking. Other than that, feel free to hit me up on Live if anyone needs a partner.

Hi, I'll be hosting a game and looking to have someone join me for some coop. (I'm mainly doing case missions and side missions for the loads of experience) If you can follow orders and have a mic, send me a message or FR: CyclopSW

I have a slot open for coop again.

Edited by CyclopSW

hoping my gamefly comes through in the next couple hours... if it does i will msg a few people that have posted here. or if anybody wants to message me via xbox feel free. not to sure about boosting just yet, but once gamefly comes in ill have the game for at least 2 weeks. ill post back here some more, but if gamefly is slow and doesnt make it today(which it should or ill be pissed) then it will hopefully come tomorrow for sure...

i dont know what the game is like really so im just looking for a parter to help get achievements, or story progression whichever. i am experienced as i beat the first dead rising, but i think it seems like such a better game for co-op. obviously i dont know anybody who owns this game yet, so anybody looking to do more then just stand around and chop up zombies please message me :)

Edited by severed360