Fallout: New Vegas Play Time

Pacificus X

Everyone who played Fallout 3 knows that many hours can be put into it thanks to its huge playing field, no. of quests and side missions you could do.

But with New Vegas, so many other games are being released around it, such as Fable 3, SW: TFU2, Call of Duty and many others.

So do You think you'll be able to put as much time into Fallout: New Vegas?

F:NV will not be seeing the outside of my 360 once I get my hands on it. I'm not doing the stupid mistake I ALWAYS do of "I'll take my time so I can get the most out of it". It will soon just slump down my list once new releases hit, just like RD:R did for me. So I'll be powering the game and putting in the 100+ hours required.

Talking of RD:R, I need to finish the main storyline. Give me something to do before F:NV!

Everyone who played Fallout 3 knows that many hours can be put into it thanks to its huge playing field, no. of quests and side missions you could do.

But with New Vegas, so many other games are being released around it, such as Fable 3, SW: TFU2, Call of Duty and many others.So do You think you'll be able to put as much time into Fallout: New Vegas?

Sadly i also just realized this. I have got Fallout New Vegas coming and then 2 weeks later i have got COD:BO. But after i am done with black ops i will go straight back to Fallout NV, because it will be the better game.