Name some bad games you couldn't stop playing?

DeaDpOoL xx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For future reference you may want to use the edit button to add things to your posts. Double/Triple+ posting is frowned upon.

OT: Defiance. Although I've completely quit playing it now because they haven't fixed 90% of the issues I was having at launch, minor issues included that should have been fixed day 1 still exist. I'll never buy another game from them, seriously the most disappointed I've been with a game in quite a while.

For future reference you may want to use the edit button to add things to your posts. Double/Triple+ posting is frowned upon.

OT: Defiance. Although I've completely quit playing it now because they haven't fixed 90% of the issues I was having at launch, minor issues included that should have been fixed day 1 still exist. I'll never buy another game from them, seriously the most disappointed I've been with a game in quite a while.

Whaa and you were so pumped about that game. I'm sorry man. :(

Ontopic-None. If I didn't like it I stopped.

But I really do want to play Rogue Warrior it looks so bad that the humor and easy achivements look nice. Sadly I have a huge backlog,and that game is also the same price as Bioshock 2 now. I'd get Bioshock 2 first any day over that game. :p

Pretty much any Call of Duty game. What? Don't act like it is your choice of game of the year!

This.

I buy it every year, there's nothing that competes with its multiplayer at all.

Battlefield does with the way it plays, but its server issues don't help it what so ever, so I don't bother with it and I refuse to buy or rent a server.

This.

Battlefield does with the way it plays, but its server issues don't help it what so ever, so I don't bother with it and I refuse to buy or rent a server.

I'm the same with battlefields servers u get kicked for no reason sometimes it's frustrating. Black ops does same sometimes but u don't spend 30to40 mins in one game just to get kicked lol.

This.

I'm the same with battlefields servers u get kicked for no reason sometimes it's frustrating. Black ops does same sometimes but u don't spend 30to40 mins in one game just to get kicked lol.

You don't have to rent/buy servers, and I understand the kicking/banning issue but you could always filter for official DICE servers that way you can't get kicked.

You don't have to rent/buy servers, and I understand the kicking/banning issue but you could always filter for official DICE servers that way you can't get kicked.

I've tried that and have been randomly kicked from them aswell after playing one match for ages. It's still a good game yes but the server and lag at times can ruin the fun for me.

No you really can't.

It's impossible to play battlefield unless you know someone who is renting a server.

Atleast for everyone I've spoken to about battlefield...

There are a couple of bad games that I find myself playing every now and again. One is Too Human. Yes, the game sucks. But the RPG mechanics and upgrade system are what got me going. I just wish the combat was better implemented (Sacred 2 had better combat than this). Somehow, I beat the game... and got stuck with a cliffhanger ending for this supposed "trilogy."

Another one I don't own anymore, but I still played it because I didn't know any better: Rogue Warrior. I went a good deal into the game before calling it quits. The graphics, controls, glitches, constant swearing, story... the game was just too awful. Soldier of Fortune was better than this... and that wasn't a good game, either.

I've tried that and have been randomly kicked from them aswell after playing one match for ages. It's still a good game yes but the server and lag at times can ruin the fun for me.

No you really can't.

It's impossible to play battlefield unless you know someone who is renting a server.

Atleast for everyone I've spoken to about battlefield...

I've played around 400hrs of BF3 so far on a mix of DICE and custom servers and I rarely get booted, it only happens when I feelike taking the piss by using weapons they specifically stated not to use in their description. Like I said if you find a bunch of DICE servers and add them to your favourites then you cannot get kicked..everyone does it.

Two Worlds. One of the worst games ever made and I loved it. Made me laugh at how bad it is, but that's what made it so enjoyable. The sequel was a vast improvement.

Darkstar One. Had the potential to be so good, but it failed so badly at what could have been a great game. Having enough fun to keep with it until the end despite some repetitive side missions.

Remains to be seen if I can say the same for Hunted Demons Forge. Not played that in nearly 2 months and it does seem ok, just I am having trouble getting into it.

Plenty of games I gave up on. Alpha Protocol, Amy, Swarm to name a few.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

I don't think the difficulty related achievements were stackable, so I had to sit through and "torment" myself by playing through the game three times, then do a mode that was a copy and paste of the story mode but this mode was timed or something. For some reason, I managed to suck some fun out of the game. Maybe I just laughed when I saw how trashy it was. But for some reason, I have a desire to play it again. Unfortunately (fortunately?) it's not in my library anymore, since I gave it away.

You never really realize how much you could miss something when you don't have it anymore. I guess I just like Harry Potter.

Pretty much any Call of Duty game. What? Don't act like it is your choice of game of the year!

No complaints from me. Lol.

I will say HAZE (PS3 exclusive)

Why was it bad,lets see the facts shall we ?

Game is 3 levels long 4 hours long ? What ? Thats right.

A very generic FPS.I did like the whole

''Drug concept'' of the game and how sometimes the suit you are wearing would malfuction and you would see gruesome sights,men women and children slaughtered,you were just too high to notice this before. I liked the whole ''Sober up and fight with gurellia tactics,the soldiers can't see you if you play dead,the drug nullifies them from seeing dead bodies. The story was intresting,would have been better as a book.

I paid 15$ for it and what a let down. The only good level was the first.

Why did I not stop playing ?

I wanted to stop but I really liked the story and the first level, It had some intresting concepts just flawed delever.

Eventually I did get my $ back from Gamestop a few days later.

Edited by Deadsea 1993