Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the XP Boosting Party with Reaper, Betrayed etc. for the help with the CTF and Head Hunter Achievements!

If you didn't get them, your patience got the best of you... but I will help anyone who was with us originally get them, however I can't host another boosting session for the non-level related Achievements.

Well, if you could help me out with it, i would greatly appreciate it ;)

If not, im still up for boosting CTF with people, as i haven't had great luck with the last couple of sessions i joined :S.

Not back at work until monday so i can be on more or less whenever, timezone is GMT.

EDIT: Im good now, ironically, after joining a couple of boosting sessions and missing out on getting it, i was able to get it legitly :S

Edited by Kai Freefall

Would 3-5 people in the UK be interested in boosting the CTF achievement on Friday or Saturday morning?

I have noticed that at 7-7:30am you can pretty much host a game with just 4 people. Doing it at this time and with this amount of people would make it quicker than trying at peak time with 12 people.

I have already asked Kai Freefall but if anyone else fancies trying to do it this way then send me a message on Live or just post on here. We could also grab the headhunter one for those who need it as well.

GT: Hero of Time UK

I am also still looking for a friendly group to get the HH, CTF and MVP achievements. If anyone has any openings and are not there just to get them for themselves and bail feel free to send some love my way.

I am also looking for an Escalation group.

GT - SuNuS

Hey guy's reaper44 will be hosting one last boost session today so if your interested in getting prime for your classes let me or him know. you can message me on xbox live and i'll add you when we start as long as we have enough space. i will not be waiting on anyone so first come first serve. Also if your not going to put in at least 4 hours time don't bother as your just waisting time. It take's about 3 hours solid boosting to fully upgrade one class from 0-25 just so that everyone is aware. So if your interested message me at GT: Naugtybear and i'll try to get you in as soon as i can. You can also leave a message on here as i'll be checking it every 15 mins. Thank You All Who Helped Yesterday and stayed even though we had some minor problems :D.

I tried to get in Reaper's group last night Naughtybear. Someone named The real fenix (or something gears related) sent me a message asking me if I was still interested and I sent him a message back saying yes but I never heard from him again.

I am definitely still interested and will help for as long as needed. I'd just like to get the HH, CTF and MVP in at some point as well if at all possible. I'm still new to the FoC multiplayer so don't count on me being pro. :)

Also, any idea what time you guys will be on? I am in the us central time zone.

I tried to get in Reaper's group last night Naughtybear. Someone named The real fenix (or something gears related) sent me a message asking me if I was still interested and I sent him a message back saying yes but I never heard from him again.

I am definitely still interested and will help for as long as needed. I'd just like to get the HH, CTF and MVP in at some point as well if at all possible. I'm still new to the FoC multiplayer so don't count on me being pro. :)

Also, any idea what time you guys will be on? I am in the us central time zone.

i think reaper said around 12-1pm eastern time. idk if we will do other achievements as it's really upto everyone that's boosting.

Is there a session for either any MP or Escalation today? I'll be free 7pm EST onward Thursday 8/30/12 and I can play late at night too. I'd really like to get the HH, MVP and Moonbase and Menasor before I play the MP more casually for the XP. I just got the game so I don't the nuances of this particular game outside of what I know from other games like Gears.

Big thanks to those who were willing to lend a hand for the CTF but i've nabbed it now.

I actually ended up doing it with random people. I played a few CTF matches online and then sent everyone I had played with a message to see if they wanted to boost. It was quite surprising how many people responded and within 10 mins we had the boosting session up and running.

I think it's a lot easier doing it that way than trying to organise people on here in different timezones/countries etc.

Hey guy's reaper44 will be hosting one last boost session today so if your interested in getting prime for your classes let me or him know. you can message me on xbox live and i'll add you when we start as long as we have enough space. i will not be waiting on anyone so first come first serve. Also if your not going to put in at least 4 hours time don't bother as your just waisting time. It take's about 3 hours solid boosting to fully upgrade one class from 0-25 just so that everyone is aware. So if your interested message me at GT: Naugtybear and i'll try to get you in as soon as i can. You can also leave a message on here as i'll be checking it every 15 mins. Thank You All Who Helped Yesterday and stayed even though we had some minor problems :D.

ok im back now sorry for being late i got held up at University.alright...,i'm ready to do my session of XP BOOSTING so those who were with me from before come now and i'll take new pls if i have space. so let's get it on:Bounce: and this will be my last session.:eek:

Edited by Reaper44

i'm glad i was happy to help those prime up and bring those closer to being prime.it was a great session and thanks to those who stayed when they primed,once again i'm glad i could help my friends and the many who got in my session.,see you again online everyone.have fun and keep gaming..., hardcore style:Bounce:

P.S. jaytin66 you owe me big time bro...,lol:boom:wtf

Edited by Reaper44

It was awesome Reaper, I am still willing to help some of the guys that played with us.

if you want i'll set one more before i'm done i don't want to make myself get sick of playing this game too much lol. also sorry for jetting out last night to those who were in my party last night my connection to the game kept on getting messed up.

P.S..., to those who's name's i won't mention especially one thanks alot for fucking over your 11 team mates in the party,they helped you out and when they laged out you still stayed in getting your xp even when you were messaged to leave and start a new session to help those who helped you get your achv but, i guess you thought it was more important to stay and get your xp while the others others couldn't.nice honor system you got there.the next session i do you're not fucking welcomed to come in and you know exactly who you are and don't play stupid either.be thankful i have the respect not to mention to embrasse you on this site for all to see who you are,you're the kind of gamer that gives good gamers a bad name.

Edited by Reaper44

This msg is for Munnilist and Paragon, I got your msgs but because of the xbl issues I couldn't respond to you, I will be boosting with Reaper and everyone tomorrow so if we can get you guys in if we have space then awesome, I appologize I don't ignore people but the msging system being down on LIVE is making it hard for me to even send people invites to games or even party chats or respond to anything period I just got msgs from people who sent them 3 hours ago its stupid!

Most of us decided to try again tomorrow about 4pm-5pm eastern, and I'm sure we will be rotating people about as they prime so don't worry and THANKS to all who helped me today and I hope ONE person who screwed me today knows I will NOT ever be helping you again, I keep their name to myself but I WILL not be offering any help to you on anything in the future. I'm sorry but people who just up and refuse to leave a match when others can't get back in is just downright rude and sickening! thanks for being a jack ass

Thanks

Reaper44,

If you happen to need an extra gt for boosting please let me know. From what I read above it seems a teammate couldn't play by the rules. You won't have that issue with me, I promise. The only achievement I really am after is the CTF one. If others in the session need it and space is an issue, I will gladly help by leaving. My gt is Anubis Arcane

I want to thank you in advance for possible consideration.