Achievement Trading Thread

np bro i'll see you tomorrow after classes/work around 5:30pm est

If you guys do 1 more, I get off work at 5pm EST so I can join and help out since I wasn't able to yesterday. I only have 1 class left to max and it's at 23 so 3 or 4 games max should do it but of course i'll stay to help others.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm done for now...,i'm glad i could help those with their prime and tks to those for waiting until i got back from work to start my session...,that was very deceint of you guy's anyways...,i'm glad i could help everyone prime up, i'll see you guys online as usual lol:Bounce:

Still looking for a group of 4 to go for the wave 15 Escalation achievements, and then just to play together to make the 100,000 a little less painful. In the UK and I have a mic.

GT: Si Alpha

Also happy to lend a hand with any MP cheevs, particularly Headhunter as it is doing my head in :)

Edited by Si Alpha

Looking to boost the misc. achievements on multiplayer (Ultimate Menasor - all 3 flags in CTF, Ballistic Energon Goodie - 5 heads at once in HH, and Heavy Metal War - all 6 of the opposing team in TDM). Very serious about clearing these 3 annoyances. Happy to help a full team out with theirs in return to scratch them.