No seriously achievement :(

Slim Shady

I'm one of those few. I regret every last grind of it. The worst achievement ever -_-

Me too. When S3.0 popped i felt no sense of accomplisment, instead i felt i had wasted 1500 hours of my life on a mediocre game. I will not be buying this or any other abortion with "gears of war" in the title. They burned me bad with their treatment of their fans with gow. Was just endless lies and disappointment.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I for one am gutted. Getting 10,000 headshots with every gun while capturing the leader using a smoke grenade on every map in the game just to get a medal was my idea of ultimate fun. On a more "serious" note (see what I did there?) the lack of a Seriously? Achievement neither adds or distracts from my desire to buy this game. I've never maxed out on a gear game, but I've enjoyed the hell out of them all.

Seriously this time seem to be aimed toward campaign , instead of MP. Those declassified missions could be a BIG pain in the ass for all we know. Thinking about it, imagine the boss of GOW3 without any mutators on insane... i tried... i failed... i learned about mutators.. tried again and manage to get it, but not that easily....

So yeah those could be SUCH A HARD TIME... so well.

Then for MP, they at least put an achievement for maxing the levels and prestige... at least... im a little disapointed its just 4 prestige again... was hoping on 10, especially since its lev 50 instead of 100... but again... MAYBE lev 50 will be longer than 100 on GOW3... i hope so.

My idea or a seriously achievement personally is to show your dedication to GOW, wich is something this game seem to have. Thats fine by me. Im glad i will be able to see for REAL this time, how many kills i got with every guns and such. I mean, what bothered me with S3.0 was that i had to boost stuff, wich for me a real GOW fan, is annoying. Sure the boost was in private, so my "real stats" of Public and Rank are still intact and show my real K/D and W/L, but i would have like to be able to see how many people i killed with a hammerburst, or how many kill i got with a heavy weapon, wich is something i can't with GOW3 cause i had to boost up. Heavy because there is simply just too few kills to do with them in real games, and hammerburst because i hate the gun. But non the less it would had been fun to track how many time i DID use it and killed somebody with it, either because i had an empty power gun and ran across it randomly or whatever. And i would had also like to see how many total KOTH or other modes i did total, without having to boost them up to rack to that insane 3000 games per modes, wich was obviously way over the top.

Having REAL medals will be fun really, if what we saw is true.

Im betting that they will bring 4.0 in a dlc. Its how epic is they do that kind of stuff all the time. So dont worry gear heads there will be one. To all you haters if you dont like multiplayer then dont play it simple as that. Gears multiplayer is what made the series a fun game. You dont like multiplayer your wrong. Multiplayer dont like you!

I haven't heard anything about mutators ...... I'm shocked how many people found gears 3 impossible without them.

The final boss was, even with mutator i could not beat her with some people... we tried like 10 times... nothing, i could only with better teamates...without mutators i never ever beated her and i tried hard before i got them

Seriousley TC, whining about not having a Serious Achievement then about whiners crying about doing said Achievement? Lol! I personally hate the seriousley cheevos; Didn't I achieve enough beating them on Insane, or when I beat the lame dlc?

To be fair,however, I guess they needed to do something to make up for the lack of challenging Achievements.

Btw; I did beat Inasane without Mutations on, In fact,I didn't evern know what they were until I started playing online. Lol!

Edited by Fueled by Rage

Seriously 3.0 is horrible like everyone says lol

Re-ing up three times is also horrible and will be a time consuming grind fest. I don't think im getting this game.

Then your not a real fan who will play the game... i mean why somebody could cry about a re-upping achievements... all you have to do is play the game, they don't force you to play a specific mode for this ... just play what you enjoy.:confused:

I think 3 re-up is ridiculous... i would had like 7 more...at least.

Then your not a real fan who will play the game... i mean why somebody could cry about a re-upping achievements... all you have to do is play the game, they don't force you to play a specific mode for this ... just play what you enjoy.:confused:

I think 3 re-up is ridiculous... i would had like 7 more...at least.

Why does it mean we are not real fans of a game if we don't want to spend dozens of hours playing a part of the game we might not enjoy.

Edited by xhunterrrr

Why does it mean we are not real fans of a game if we don't want to spend dozens of hours playing a part of the game we might not enjoy.

Because Gears IS the multiplayer... If you like only the campaign you are not a true fan...

I like Halo for the campaign, not so much the MP(its ok ocasionally but thats it), i don't consider myself a huge fan, i just say "i like the halo universe" thats it. If there would be an achievement for the last level of Halo i know i wouldn't get it, i wouldn't mind, as i don't play the MP that much.

I like the GOW campaign, but i mean.. its not something i will play for hours and hours....me when i buy a GOW, i know i will spend hundreds of hours, even thousands of hours into it. And thats on the MP...

But like i said, if you want to redo the campaign 100 time to rack up XP you can... you can even get XP on horde or such... the games let you rank up the way you want...

Now if you just want to buy the game, do the campaign once and then let it go... accept to not get all achievements... simple as that.

Because Gears IS the multiplayer... If you like only the campaign you are not a true fan...

I like Halo for the campaign, not so much the MP(its ok ocasionally but thats it), i don't consider myself a huge fan, i just say "i like the halo universe" thats it. If there would be an achievement for the last level of Halo i know i wouldn't get it, i wouldn't mind, as i don't play the MP that much.

I like the GOW campaign, but i mean.. its not something i will play for hours and hours....me when i buy a GOW, i know i will spend hundreds of hours, even thousands of hours into it. And thats on the MP...

But like i said, if you want to redo the campaign 100 time to rack up XP you can... you can even get XP on horde or such... the games let you rank up the way you want...

Now if you just want to buy the game, do the campaign once and then let it go... accept to not get all achievements... simple as that.

Who gave you the right to say who is and who is not a Gears of War fan? You are not the end all, be all of Gears. I have never played GoW1, I played GoW2 to death, I played my fair share of GoW3, I am buying Judgement more for the campaign than for the multiplayer. I call myself a Gears fan.

My god, kid. My god. I think I speak for, well EVERYONE, when I say Shake My F***in Head. Are you THAT dense? I KNOW if you continually buy, talk about, and play a game, whether or not you just play SP or MP, you're a fan. Gears ISN'T just MP. Sure, the SP is a bit lackluster, but a lot of people get it for that. End of discussion.

Who gave you the right to say who is and who is not a Gears of War fan? Nobody gives me the right, i take it ;).

Not but seriously(haha pun intended) i think to call yourself a true fan of GOW you have to invest yourself in the game... I am a fan of GOW because i played a shit tons of all of them, because i like the adrenaline and fuel pomping of the multiplayer. I am not the best, but i try to be the best i can and get the best stats i can too. I played every COD since COD4(played COD2 before also) and yet i don't consider myself a Call of Duty fan... i just say i like Call of Duty... but im not invested as much in these games like GOW.

Its like music, i am a fan of Cradle of Filth because i go see them every time they are on tour here(and im dead piss the march show has been cancel due to US immigration fault) i buy there shirt, i buy every CD they release.

I also listen to bands like DevilDriver, Amon Amarth and i do like what they do, but i don't consider myself a die hard fan either. Anyway maybe its a matter of words, but to me to be a true fan you have to play this game endlessly, hours per days, pretty much like the COD fans prestige to max level every year...lol

I know usually you guys hate multiplayer achievements, and you are more into achievement hunting(aka linking games and after games and grinding it to the max until no achievements are left) and MP achievements slow you down... thats why you don't like them. But gamers like me, when we love a game we love it, we play it for years until the next one is release, no matter if all achievements are completed or not...

I am near 20 000 000 xp over the GOLD WINGS on GOW3, been there for so long, damn i wish there would had been 6 other re-ups...

Not enough re-ups just mean at some point anybody will get max level and that sucks for the hardcore gamers who play the shit out of the game. I see Gold Wings these days ... there so garbage they look like a 56 white... im almost embarassed...

There more gold wings then other levels in games now most of the time... thats why i would had like 6 other re-ups, cause i would probably had them and those people who sucks badly would not...

Would it be only me, you could rank up to 999 and i would be fine, even if it mean not having it until a long time, as long as there is no glitch or exploit to achieve it, so the hardcore gearshead can be the ones that has it.

Not but seriously(haha pun intended) i think to call yourself a true fan of GOW you have to invest yourself in the game... I am a fan of GOW because i played a shit tons of all of them, because i like the adrenaline and fuel pomping of the multiplayer. I am not the best, but i try to be the best i can and get the best stats i can too. I played every COD since COD4(played COD2 before also) and yet i don't consider myself a Call of Duty fan... i just say i like Call of Duty... but im not invested as much in these games like GOW.

Its like music, i am a fan of Cradle of Filth because i go see them every time they are on tour here(and im dead piss the march show has been cancel due to US immigration fault) i buy there shirt, i buy every CD they release.

I also listen to bands like DevilDriver, Amon Amarth and i do like what they do, but i don't consider myself a die hard fan either. Anyway maybe its a matter of words, but to me to be a true fan you have to play this game endlessly, hours per days, pretty much like the COD fans prestige to max level every year...lol

I know usually you guys hate multiplayer achievements, and you are more into achievement hunting(aka linking games and after games and grinding it to the max until no achievements are left) and MP achievements slow you down... thats why you don't like them. But gamers like me, when we love a game we love it, we play it for years until the next one is release, no matter if all achievements are completed or not...

I am near 20 000 000 xp over the GOLD WINGS on GOW3, been there for so long, damn i wish there would had been 6 other re-ups...

Not enough re-ups just mean at some point anybody will get max level and that sucks for the hardcore gamers who play the shit out of the game. I see Gold Wings these days ... there so garbage they look like a 56 white... im almost embarassed...

There more gold wings then other levels in games now most of the time... thats why i would had like 6 other re-ups, cause i would probably had them and those people who sucks badly would not...

Would it be only me, you could rank up to 999 and i would be fine, even if it mean not having it until a long time, as long as there is no glitch or exploit to achieve it, so the hardcore gearshead can be the ones that has it.

There is a difference between a die hard fan who does EVERYTHING POSSIBLE EVER related to a band, a game, etc. and someone who is just a fan of something because they enjoy it.

But this is a pointless argument. You are just going to continually reply about how you are so awesome and amazing because you do everything GoW while I am clearly not a fan because I don't devote my life to GoW. I enjoy the series. I have put in a few hundred across the games. I am a fan.

We just don't have the same definition of being a fan... but thats not really important.. Anyway.

For judgment, all im looking for is the MP... i don't even care about the campaign... If the MP is good and the campaign suck... i will be happy. If the MP is good and he campaign is also good... its a nice bonus.

But other way around... campaign good or not... if the mp is terrible... that will be a disapointement...

So far from what i saw it looks like the change they made are negative... very negative, but i hope i will be wrong and the game turn out good.