Not Reading Hands Correctly?

wbpridgen

Is anyone else having issues with the game not reading your hand correctly? And yes, I know what I'm looking at.

I am regularly losing hands because the game is not reading my possibilities correctly. It mostly seems to happen on Full Houses. Instead, it'll log my hand as "Three of a Kind". Same things happens with the following...

What I had - What the Game Gave Me

---------------------------------------------

Two Pair - One Pair

Full House - Three of a Kind

Flush - Any other lower possibility

I have had this happen to me as well- mostly when I am playing Omaha. Mine seems to be happening when I have a straight and its not calling it as such (Yes, I know what I am doing. I know only two cards in my hand counts in the total. I have been playing poker for years now). It gets kinda frustrating honestly.

Edit: So, okay. Today, playing Omaha- it gave me three hands of things I didn't even have. This is getting weirder and weirder.

Edited by Sophia Hyakato

Happened to me plenty of times, the game wouldn't recognize some of the cards in my hand which made me lose on occasion. Usually only giving me credit for a pair when I had two or a three of a kind when I had a full house. When it happened though I just dash boarded and played the hand again.

In Omaha, you must use two cards from your hand and three cards from the table. If you have three of a kind in your hand, too bad, it's only a pair.

IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME!!! (in Omaha) It was down to ME AND BROCK!!!

I had 10,J,Q,K IN MY HAND! Pair of 9's on table! Game said I had a pair of 9's!

bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs..................

I am constantly having my hands read incorrectly and earlier today while playing Omaha, I was dealt 2 queen of spades. I got everyone to double check I wasn't seeing things and they really were 2 queen of spades. Weird.

Unlike Texas Hold'em where you can use 0, 1 or 2 Cards from your hand, in Omaha, you have to use 2 of the 4 cards from your hand. Not 0, 1, 3 or all 4. Two from your hand and only 3 of the community cards.

what?!?!?! Since when? The Omaha I've always played still allowed you to use just 1 out of your hand. I just had a hand with a 7, 5, 4, A, and 6 on the table and J, 8, 10, 8. The rules I've used for years that would've been a straight, but instead all I got was a pair. That's BS. Clap-Trap only used 1 out of his hand and got a flush and beat me...

In Omaha, you must use two cards from your hand and three cards from the table. If you have three of a kind in your hand, too bad, it's only a pair.

Thank you for this, if it is true, as someone else above also stated. I was getting incredibly frustrated. I was playing Omaha and thought I had good hands (I'm not a poker player, the only poker I played has been Far Cry 3, Red Dead Redemption and I think Dead Rising 2) only to have Glados tell me something I didn't have.

Unlike Texas Hold'em where you can use 0, 1 or 2 Cards from your hand, in Omaha, you have to use 2 of the 4 cards from your hand. Not 0, 1, 3 or all 4. Two from your hand and only 3 of the community cards.

Ah, thanks, that makes more sense. Was wondering how I didn't get a flush with four diamonds on the table and one in my hand.

There's the rules right thar....

IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME!!! (in Omaha) It was down to ME AND BROCK!!!

I had 10,J,Q,K IN MY HAND! Pair of 9's on table! Game said I had a pair of 9's!

bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs..................

Read.

what?!?!?! Since when? The Omaha I've always played still allowed you to use just 1 out of your hand. I just had a hand with a 7, 5, 4, A, and 6 on the table and J, 8, 10, 8. The rules I've used for years that would've been a straight, but instead all I got was a pair. That's BS. Clap-Trap only used 1 out of his hand and got a flush and beat me...

Read.

duh fucking tards dont even know how to play omaha. two from your hand and three on the board.

I couldn't have said it better. I would've said it a bit nicer, but I couldn't have said it better.