Professor Portal Online achievement

Frankie Godskin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got it doing the grinding partners way I've been trying. just queue for a random person to live and check their achievements before the game starts, if they have any coops sign out and then sign in and go again till you get someone with none then add them as a friend, leave the game, and invite them to one. They have to be on your friends list and you have to invite them or them invite you to a game.

Edited by Hawthorne Elite

I've already finished the co-op campaign, but desperately need Portal Professor and hugs!

In return, I'll do any other achievements that you ask for, including the "Still Alive" achievement :)

I'll be on for the next couple of hours, so just send a message and we'll get it going.

I'm in need of Professor Portal as well and need to give out/receive some hugs. I can help with Co-Op as well as I've already finished it.

Hit me up! GT: themahler83

Nevermind. Found someone on my friends list that hadn't played it yet.

Now to find one more hug...

EDIT: Co-Op Portal Cherry Has Been Given Away (Rather quickly too... I guess I'm just easy. lol)

If anyone can help me somehow, that would be great. Or even if they just feel like going through the Co-Op campaign with me (help me get some of those co-op achievements) that would be great too. Unfortunately most of my friends aren't into this kind of game, so I'll take any help I can get.

I'll be online for a few more hours still, so if anyone reads this and wants in, just send me a friend request (GT: NorthernZoot).

Edited by NorthernZoot

I'm all done co-op and need someone to help me with professor portal. I have another account ready for whoever helps to return the favor.

GT- SuperMills

Thx in advance for whoever adds, I have the next day off so I would like to get this done ASAP if perferrable :)

Hey, friendly Australian looking for a portal noobie to go through calibration course with (I'll run you through the other courses if you wish and/or any other achievements you might want) for this achievement, I've already finished the co-op campaign (which was amazing btw).

Drop me a msg if interested at "Aussie27Legend" (without quotation marks)

Looking for Professor Portal and hugs, am happy to create a dummy account so people can get the professor portal achievo off that account too,add me GT: Gaverino

I will trade with you for prof portal Gaverino, add Crunx on xbox live

I will help with other achievements too.