Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't gotten any response about boosting this game except from one person i met through a doom 2 boost session. I've sent out a few messages only to get back "sorry finished this game and it's gone"

looking for any and all willing to help, will likely be on all day tomorrow sunday 2-17-12 from about 11 am est on wards and can be reached through my smartglass app which i check occasionally.

Willing to make sessions towards any and all achievements to meet at regular intervals or days through the week till we knock everything out as a group.

Edit: the doom guy was kind enough to help me finish out most of the mp achievements save : Bum king, Restraint not, SK, SKX, and sidekick. looking for others to help knock out those and farm sk/skx trading.

edit#2 all done except skx willing to help with any and all achievements even after i finish trading for skx just shoot me a message

If interested please send a message to GT: h4mm32

Edited by h4mm32

Im on all the time so add me if you want I need to do all of it GT: Darkxen 13x

I added you man, and if anyone else would like to do the multiplayer achievements as well send me a message, GT: zbrc

Edit: The only ones I need now are SKX, Serial Killer, Bum King, and Restraint... Not.

I added manzillo, darkxen and biometal so we should all get a coordinated time set, lemme' know what works for you guys.

Edited by zbrc

• 3 weeks later...