Achievement Discussion

Webb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was another thread regarding this issue but i couldn't seem to find it. Check the achievement discussion thread i did see one post in a quick scan through that was talking about this achievement and i am sure there are more in there.

Heres a link to the page where I posted about it. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12711&page=7&highlight=grenade

xD this may be been asked alot of times, but i certanly can't find the answer :p so don't joke of me after u read it :(

If I Knocked Down Someone, and I kill it with a Pistol, i counts as a Execution and Pistoll kill to get the achivement? even if the Execution Icon was shown after the kill??

if that is rigth i know naw that my sniper Achivement was not a glitch xD

I mean Ranked matches to get achivements ;)

i always thought they all doubled up. for example i only have 76 or so curb stomps but got the achievement a long time ago, because of executions.

i dunno if the pistol achievement was the same or not--i got all of mine from droppin em and hoppin back to kill with pistol from longer range.

i think executions double up on everything, it just means you were right on top of them in close range when you killed them.

is there anyway to check how many pistol, boomshot, longshot, and torque bow kills. I know that you can check the chainsaw, curbstomp, execution, headshot, and grenade tag kills. But its not ever complete because people always quit the match im in.

So then it says i have 25 chainsaw kills, for example, when ive gotten my achievement already.

I was getting scared about the no achievement for curb appeal popping up in this thread. Same thing is currently happening to me, but with the "Grenade Tag" Spider achievement. I currently have like 110+ grenade tag kills and I'm not getting the achievement. The match that I should have unlocked it, I had gotten the "Don't Hate the Player" achievement, and every match since then, no grenade tag. Getting worried.

Also I see a lot of talk about execution and having to stand back and shoot with the weapon in order to get kills for it instead of executions. My question is, how do you possibly take the time to walk back and get ready to shoot the downed guy without some idiot stealing the kill. It happens all the frakkin time.

I need to start going for the HoD achievement but haven't really used it up to now. I know how to use it from the campaign but was just after some hints and tips about the best maps, hotspots for getting kills etc.

I believe only the following maps have a HoD:

Fuel Depot

Tyro Station

Rooftops

Is this all of them?

I know a kinda 'cheap' way of getting Hammer kills is to down somebody and then use the hammer on them, but any other tips from you guys who have this achievement would be appreciated. Cheers fellas!

:)

Rooftops and Depot are probably the best bet for this one. There are a couple spots on rooftops you can sit, deviously waiting for the opposing team to venture up on to the area which the Torque Bow spawns in, although i can't really explain them in words.

A few 15-19 round matches on Rooftops and you'll be set mate.