Gears of War 2 Exp Events

x117 II Shikari

Hey guys, this is a thread for the discussion of any news about more exp events for Gears 2. Whenever I google search the topic I only get info on events that happened months ago :( I have had my rank reset twice (along with my whole war journal) and am now only level 52 :/ I missed all of the other huge events and it is pretty much impossible to get to level 100 now (without taking years).

I only need the veteran gear achievement along with some horde ones and seriously 2.0 and then I am done with this game. I think it would be good if they put a permanent x30 multiplier on or something!

Heard any news? Post it here!

• 2 months later...

I can never find a boosting KOTH match.

There is a roomer there is going to a big xp event for a weekend but don't take my word for it.

There was a 4x xp that was to stop when there is a big event coming.

The 4x xp ended on Wednesday the 2nd May

I can never find a boosting KOTH match.

There is a roomer there is going to a big xp event for a weekend but don't take my word for it.

There was a 4x xp that was to stop when there is a big event coming.

The 4x xp ended on Wednesday the 2nd May

You sure? I still get 4x XP (1000xp for a wave of horde on insane)

• 2 weeks later...

I was rank 90 then I went off the game for almost 2 years came back and was rank 1 again. Now I'm level 53 and wish they would do a Xp event, as I don't have time for games that much now and I have no enjoyment playing Gears anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel you pain. I was reset twice after one of the updates and it would freeze my profile to where I had to get a new gamertag. Right before GOW3 came out, i played alot with my husband and his brother and was able to get all the achievements.

I doubt they'll be anymore major XP events but I'm half tempted to put in the game and see if I still have my rank and everything.

Hit me up if you need someone to grind it out with you!

• 6 months later...