Hosting Zombie's achievement lobbies NOW until the end of the night.

Send me a message and friend request (so I can see you are online) if interested or in need of help. I have a very high success rate, and I will NOT accept any form of payment other than the expectation you must have fun.

Before sending me a message, please consider the following:

1) Zombies achievements require a microphone. If you don't have one, go to a used game store and you can get a crappy one for around $2.00. It doesn't have to be great, you just need to be able to talk.

2) Zombies achievements require you not to be a kill-whoring selfish jerk....this is for achievements not personal bests. I'm all for personal best games (and hit me up if interested) but for achievements we do achievements.

3) Zombies achievements require you to stay the whole time. I'd plan at least an hour and a half for the new achievements. This new map rocks...but it takes a while for the New Easter Egg and killing Romero. When you get your achievements, I expect players to hang out and help others. I have a small blacklist of selfish jerks who leave early when they've got what they want. I won't help them again!

4) You cannot suck. Be honest with yourself, do you die frequently? Are you always picked up by fellow teammates? if so, play a few more rounds and learn a strategy to survival. I am good, but if you aren't I'm going to die trying to save you.

Gamertag: Johnny Reklaw

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd add the people who have posted previously to play, but I see they're all already in games and assume they have full parties.

I still need to do the Ensemble Cast achievement, so message/FR me if you want to party up and I'll wait until there is either 3 or 4 of us until we go ahead and do it.

2 of us in a party now, need 2 more.

Edited by MattMoses

I'd add the people who have posted previously to play, but I see they're all already in games and assume they have full parties.

I still need to do the Ensemble Cast achievement, so message/FR me if you want to party up and I'll wait until there is either 3 or 4 of us until we go ahead and do it.

2 of us in a party now, need 2 more.

add me, on now GT DR RATLEHEAD

i need all the achievements for call of the dead..... to dr if im in a party just join and say lets go.... i will help out you as well or for any other game we have together.

Also im a dude i share a profile with my wife, and she do the avatar...... all i need is another dude trying to sleep with me.... ill be on around 10 or 11 pm eastern

looking for people to get the cheeves with i do not have any of them so send me a msg through xboxlive if u wanna play :)

i will not make a lobby and invite people because my connection is not strong enough for that so lol

this is for ESCALATION i already have cheeves for first map pack lol

I got the achievement now guys. Big thanks to Johnny Reklaw and the other dudes in that lobby. I'd message him ASAP if you're after the achievement, knows what he's doing and a great player.

I was part of that lobby, and Johnny Reklaw knows exactly what he's doing if you are looking to get the achievements I recommend asking him for help.

I added some ppl here from the forums to get all the "Call of the Dead" Achievments ,but i am looking for a leader/expert too who knows what to do and who could lead us to get the achievments.

If you are interested please let me know ( quote me or write me a private message ).

Edited by Dark Anaconda

Looking for GOOD people to play new cotd map. I am already well versed in it and have all achieves so i know where to go and what to do. If you need one of the weapon achievements I'll help you do it while we play, as long as it doesn't completely throw us off like the ensemble. Message me if interested, we'll go when we have 3 or 4 people. Everyone needs a working mic. Please be cooperative.

I'll have my box on in the back so I know if i get msges at anytime.

Looking for GOOD people to play new cotd map. I am already well versed in it and have all achieves so i know where to go and what to do. If you need one of the weapon achievements I'll help you do it while we play, as long as it doesn't completely throw us off like the ensemble. Message me if interested, we'll go when we have 3 or 4 people. Everyone needs a working mic. Please be cooperative.

I'll have my box on in the back so I know if i get msges at anytime..