No enemies and game not continuing...

THE Mr Fill

I'm on a Hardcore playthough of the game (not really THAT hard, just frustrating at times) and have run into a problem.

I'm at the end of Prison Escape (2.3) and have got to the part where 2 Knights appear, and here's my problem...

After I died and came back in, I have no enemies, and the game won't progress!

First time out I just died (from being stupid), tries to continue and nothing.

I quit, did a Continue and still no enemies.

Shut down the Xbox, logged back in, Continue, no enemies.

Restarted the level, got to that point again and this time I died because the Knights were being cheap-ass (both of them spamming me with rockets), so I died.

Guess what - no enemies after I continued!

The task says "Protect the prisoners", but there are no prisoners on the level, just the resistance guys, and nothing else.

I've even left the console for about 30 minutes on the level to see if anyone spawns, and still nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions (apart from "don't get killed by the Knights")?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, same happened with me. I pretty much completed the objective, but at the last second, saw a journal and made a dash for it. I had to fly, so i clicked Y twice, and barely clipped the wall, killing me. Respawned, no enemies, no prisoners. just me, and a ton of fucknuggets walking around.

This game is so glitchy, i hate it. I really dont want to play this level again. Its not hard, its just.. playing this game makes me want to choke a kitten.

Btw, has anybody encountered this weird glitch, where you get into a turret, and it like.. completely rotates? i took a vid of it earlier. If anybody knows how to fix this one either, please tell me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtCh3UdNYk]Piece of shit Dark Void glitch. - YouTube[/ame]