Achievement Guide

Blackjaw x

Dang you got this guide up fast lol it looks good tho but has there been any word on the private first class achiev?

There have been glitches and ways to get it around the web, just check google... My friend picked it up, but hasn't told me how he did yet. :(

BTW, Very good guide, I tend on using it this weekend! :D:D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy place to do "my name is sam" is in the chinese theater (act five: scene three) before defusing the bomb, u have to go in silent or teh bomb gets tripped, there are five guys, take them all out by headshots, doing it correctly will get the achievement and also not trip the bomb.... personally i got this achievement while trying to enter the monorail station. but being that there are five guys and you HAVE to do it silently, i think its ideal for anyone who hasnt got it yet.

on the rappel achievement, does it have say "killed an enemy from a rope" for it too count? sometimes it will say from a distance or headshot or something instead, and since i already have the pistol achievement, and not the rappel achievement, i'm wondering if that has something to do with it...

Great guide.

I would also like to add that for;

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/504/UPs6vz8=.jpgVeteran Hunter

20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg Complete 5 Terrorist Hunt missions at any difficulty.

These achievements can be obtained through terrorist hunt in either single player, split screen or online. I recommend playing on the easiest difficulty to get them over with unless you want to knock out "Extreme Hunter" at the same time. You should put the enemy density on low and just carefully move through the level until you have defeated every terrorist.

You can do the same lvl on different settings.

EX: I did Villa on Normal, Realistic, Co-op. And Kill House on Normal and Realistic and the Achievement Popped.

read the achivement[sic] detail on your xbox it tells you the ones taht[sic] need to be in ranked matches. win 3 ranked matches in a row

i am primarily asking if the achievements for 100 kills online with various weapons can only be achieved in ranked matches or if the unranked online player match kills go towards the weapon kill total for the achievements.

Thanks!