Tips for 1% difficulty?

I've completed the game on badass biker and I've got all the collectibles. The game isn't that difficult but I'm struggling on the first bike part when Macks riding and you're shooting. Macks health is fucking shit on the hardest difficult! Its really frustrating... Any tips on how to get through?

Take calm, shoot bikers, knowing where they are/appear will help, destroy the cars when they were near some bike, and when you get near a hut focus on left bastard that kills you pretty fast, and when gets into possition the gas tank go for it.

Maybe, the hardest part of the game.

2 options:

Move left and right to send bikers into walls, and on barriers try to kill most of them.

Crush into incoming traffic, for some reason i hear a explosion and most riders didn't appear, only barricades and a few riders, making this really easy.

• 2 weeks later...

The tanker section is such bullshit. I'm about 15 tries in and I still can't complete it. There's isn't enough oncoming traffic to plow into in order to blow up the bikers. I've even tried slowing down to see if other cars would eventually past, but have had no luck. Give me a damn checkpoint for fuck sake.

Edited by Rep

• 2 weeks later...
The tanker section is such bullshit. I'm about 15 tries in and I still can't complete it. There's isn't enough oncoming traffic to plow into in order to blow up the bikers. I've even tried slowing down to see if other cars would eventually past, but have had no luck. Give me a damn checkpoint for fuck sake.

I know how you feel bro, I get by everything but, the road block at the end keeps on fucking me up. how in the hell can I get by when I die before I get to them or when i'm going through them, such bullshit. i'm starting to really really hate this game.

update: I finally made it through, with the help of 95% luck lol.

Edited by Reaper44

• 1 month later...

I'll have to try this when I get home. I have been stuck on the tanker level for 2 days, but I couldn't figure out what was making the biker cops blow up.

I managed to beat the level using this info after a few attempts. Thanks for the info!

Edited by Sasquach11235
updating post

• 4 months later...