Mission 8 Chapter 2 (O.G. Achievement)

Hi guys,

I have a problem with this scenario: I have to get 1.500.000 points to get the Gold Badge in order to unlock "O.G." and reach the 1000G.

I've tried on Hard difficulty of course and I have hit all the level without dying, killing every terrorist, collecting all targets, all posters, destroying every object available (boxes, tanks, etc.), taking all the pickups, but still I managed to arrive at about 1.493.000 points. And I've tried again 4-5 times without success.

Did anyone else have the same problem in this level? What should I do? Thanks in advance for the eventual answers.

I am missing this one as well and also Mission 5 Chapter 1. Likewise I am getting all targets and posters. I even make sure I collect every single piece of ammo available and taunt after every kill. I can only think that I am not getting enough massacres and/or headshots.

LOL i have the same problem.

I must have done at least 20 play throughs and never got a score higher than 1.49 in single player.

Mission 8 chap 2 must be the most difficult one of the whole game to score gold in.

It is also the last gold i need for a full 1000gs.

Hi guys,

I have a problem with this scenario: I have to get 1.500.000 points to get the Gold Badge in order to unlock "O.G." and reach the 1000G.

I've tried on Hard difficulty of course and I have hit all the level without dying, killing every terrorist, collecting all targets, all posters, destroying every object available (boxes, tanks, etc.), taking all the pickups, but still I managed to arrive at about 1.493.000 points. And I've tried again 4-5 times without success.

Did anyone else have the same problem in this level? What should I do? Thanks in advance for the eventual answers.

okay dude i see your problem this has to be the hardest chapeter for gold all i done was get some counter kill as they give 300% more to your score also taunting afterwards. there is also some kind of glitch with the millionair scenario where after you do it go upstairs and die then you get to do it again with out losing your points from the first time but i cant confirm that any way hope this helps.

Ok just done this couple of bits of advice:

Make sure you collect ALL ammo and destroy all money crates (don't worry about collecting the cash)

Once you get past the slow walk bit and are inside the building die and restart (this resets all the money crates, ammo pickups and explodables in the starting garden area you can then destroy them again)

Once you clear out that area and come out on the bridge by the MG there is another checkpoint so die again and then collect all ammo and destroy all crates and explodables again :uzi:

Anyone got any tips for Chapter 5 Mission 1 I am still stuck on that even though employing the same tactics I used here. :mad:

Got it finally.

The tip about letting me die and collect everything again made me go over the 1.5mill i needed.

Thanks to everybody who helped and gave tips.

To Waylander : i can help you to get gold in mission 5 - i've sent a message.

Edited by Blacky

Just thought I would come on here and share my barely triumphant story about this mission chapter. So I followed Waylanders advice, died at the specific spots he said to re spawn the ammo and crates. Well I got to the end of the level, in the basement with the last target. I look at my score and I was standing at 1,499,005. So I was a little pissed that I might have to replay this level again when I realized that there were some last crates and a explosive barrel in the courtyard, problem was that it was way over on the far side where your first scenario takes place. So I go out to the balcony where the 4th poster is, go as far left as possible and throw some grenades over to the far end. No luck with the first 2, so I have one grenade left. So I pray a little and lob my last hope grenade over and by some miracle it blows up the crates and pushes me over the 1.5 million mark. Finish the level and pop my all gold achievement. Just thought I would share this

Yeah I had to replay this mission a few times. First time I was 20,000 points short and second time I was 10,000 points short, but I went back and collected some money and ammo boxes which pushed me over the 1.50M mark.

Make sure you get a massacre at the start, its fairly easy just shoot the barrels when the 3 rocket launcher guys come running at you, then aim right and a couple of more guys will come down. Easy.

You need to collect EVERYTHING and squeeze out every single point as possible.

Taunt after every kill, pick up ammo boxes shoot barrels. And know you probably will be a few thousand short near the end. Try to get big combos as they are the key.

This is the only level that is really tight on points. every other level I had like 100 - 300k spare.

I officially hate that level. Missing 50,000 the first time and 20,000 the second. I got ALL money crates and mostly even used headshots to kill the enemies. The problem is the sidekick who picks off some enemies if you aren't fast enough. The irony is that a friend of mine got Gold when we were playing co-op, but I can't get it in single player. Grrrr.

I officially hate that level. Missing 50,000 the first time and 20,000 the second. I got ALL money crates and mostly even used headshots to kill the enemies. The problem is the sidekick who picks off some enemies if you aren't fast enough. The irony is that a friend of mine got Gold when we were playing co-op, but I can't get it in single player. Grrrr.

what me and my partner did was die at the slowing movin checkpoint and let me get all the crates n kills n die again and they respawn and then we repeated the level for my partner, so i suggest u get a partner to back u up so you dont miss anything. so the dieing at the checkpoint really works the best as stated before in this thread

A little tip, which oftens gets overlooked, is to ensure you're hitting 'taunt' after every kill - this adds +25% to your score.

I hit it every kill throughout the game and nailed all the Gold badges without much difficulty.

Failing that it's a case of nailing everything that will explode, getting the kill combos on - Massacre works nicely - and hitting every target and poster.

i tryd geting inside the house and dying 2 reset the crates and ammo back in the garden but wen i die and restart last checkpoint the door 2 get back in the garden is closed, am i doing something wrong. dont worry done it .

Edited by big spudz

• 1 month later...

This one is a hard one. But I took someone's advice and use melee kills. I got about 4-5 melee/counter kills, some ammo crates, all money targets and posters, taunts, and kill combos. I got it no problem.

I see some of you guys are having a hard time with mission 5.

When you get to the point where you have to kill the shotgunner for the scenario, after you kill him you will come out onto a balcony. Shoot as many cars as you can with the pistol and blow them up. Then continue on to the checkpoint then die. As you respawn kill everyone but don't move up, blow up the cars and barrels again. Then go to the phone for the next checkpoint and die again. Respawn and kill everyone and blow up the cars, you can go back as far as you can. After you are done go up the stairs where you will get the helicopter cut scene and die again. Kill everyone blow up cars, do not cross over to the other side of the courtyard yet, wait till you blow up the cars first. Then cross the courtyard, here is your final checkpoint, die then kill everyone and blow up as many cars as you can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This one is a hard one. But I took someone's advice and use melee kills. I got about 4-5 melee/counter kills, some ammo crates, all money targets and posters, taunts, and kill combos. I got it no problem.

I see some of you guys are having a hard time with mission 5.

When you get to the point where you have to kill the shotgunner for the scenario, after you kill him you will come out onto a balcony. Shoot as many cars as you can with the pistol and blow them up. Then continue on to the checkpoint then die. As you respawn kill everyone but don't move up, blow up the cars and barrels again. Then go to the phone for the next checkpoint and die again. Respawn and kill everyone and blow up the cars, you can go back as far as you can. After you are done go up the stairs where you will get the helicopter cut scene and die again. Kill everyone blow up cars, do not cross over to the other side of the courtyard yet, wait till you blow up the cars first. Then cross the courtyard, here is your final checkpoint, die then kill everyone and blow up as many cars as you can.

Thanks for the help, man. Every time I did this chapter, I was always off by at least 10,000. Using your tip, I got 14,000 over. :D

Edit: Got my 1000. Taunt after every kill and you should be fine.

Edited by ThaFireman

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm always 10-15k short on this one! Tried loads of times, and nothing is working, i got the first massacre and that gets me around 80-90k, wheres the seconds massacre place people are talking about?

Also having trouble with mission 6, the helicopter one. Hightest score was 1.25m, 0.5 short!

Anyone who fancies helping me, send me a FR ;)

• 10 months later...