Franklin's Special Skill Reset?

SpinelesS

Just noticed that Franklin's skill dropped from maxed to 3/5 bars. It's not a big issue as it's one of the easiest skills to max out, but I am wondering what caused it and if this happen to anyone else.

I'm thinking that it may have something to do with Michael, as Franklin's special went down and matched Michael's.

Edited by SpinelesS

Happened to me twice. The second time, however, it appeared to get stuck and not want to go back up. I played the last third of the game stuck at 3/5 bars. A few days ago, when going for 100%, it finally started going back up, and almost got it 100/100 in like 10 minutes. I wouldn't doubt it would reset again in the future.

Just to be sure, you are judging maxed from the stats screen and not the ingame popup that happens when you gain a bit more. It flashes up ingame alot saying you have gained a level/10 levels, just because it flashed up doesn't mean you finished that whole bar, just that you have progressed through part of it.

I noticed this about half way through the game and kept wondering why it was "resetting" and infact it was't it was just showing i had made progress through that bar, 5 or so times and the bar fills and the next one starts but there isnt a progress bar per each "level" so to say.

I've also noticed it online, while you could say bad cloud servers i've lost nothing since i have been able to play... (prepares to lose everything shortly) lol

Just to be sure, you are judging maxed from the stats screen and not the ingame popup that happens when you gain a bit more. It flashes up ingame alot saying you have gained a level/10 levels, just because it flashed up doesn't mean you finished that whole bar, just that you have progressed through part of it.

I noticed this about half way through the game and kept wondering why it was "resetting" and infact it was't it was just showing i had made progress through that bar, 5 or so times and the bar fills and the next one starts but there isnt a progress bar per each "level" so to say.

I've also noticed it online, while you could say bad cloud servers i've lost nothing since i have been able to play... (prepares to lose everything shortly) lol

yes it was 100% maxed out before it reset, I looked at it both via the start menu, and by holding down :ddown:. Everything was except Franklin's strength and Michael's Special (I made an effort to max out my skills early on). Currently everything is maxed out, and hopefully nothing will reset again :)

EDIT: No such luck, it reset to 3 and a bit bars again... At least its not a hard skill to max out...

EDIT 2: And now its reset a total of 4 times...

EDIT 3: And a 5th time. I don't think it is going to stop happening...

Edited by SpinelesS