Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone who HAS the “Rapture Metro” DLC and wants the achievements, as I do. I'll be online every night this week and on all day Saturday the 25th to help out ANYONE who who wants to boost. I may be off a half hour or so here and there, or playing a different game, but I'll drop that play with you.

Edited by Rusalochka
The "Plan" didn't turn out.

I am sending you a friend request, Rusalochka. I will send a message along with it to remind you why I added you/in case you don't see this reply any time soon. I should be able to play a lot with you, more than happy to continue helping after I get the rapture metro achievements.

Edited by blackshirts90

Up for boosting the Rapture Metro maps achievements. Haven't played or won on any of them. Wouldn't mind turret boosting or whatever during it. Give me a shout here or on XBL. GT's craig hitchman

Come from the UK so I might not be available when others are. Won't be able to boost today (Wednesday).

Hey guys, wanted to know if I can get 3-4 together for some turret gun hack boosting. I have one other with me, possibly another. I was thinking a little after noon tomorrow till whenever, Sunday the 4th, EST. Send me a message on Xbox if you'd like to participate. My GT is MexicanZenith.

If there is any way to boost this sign me up! I just need to level up to 40. :S

I don't see any groups here, but if someone starts a list just feel free to add me.

what do u mean, "Start a list"? But sure, I'll boost with u. GT - Axonn1