Shutdown Servers (Xbox 360/Xbox One/WP/W8/GFWL)

THE DEADLY DOG

Doesn't look like I'll be starting that game after all, not sure why but I think I can let this one slip. :p Really can't be bothered with it right now and I'm pissed. XD Shit..

Wish I didn't have so much on my plate with work and school otherwise I would have slaved through it.

Didn't know TDU's servers were shutdown, glad I haven't managed to pick that title up then as of yet... spoils some of the fun when you can get some of the achievements.

Makes me drive the complete opposite direction when I hear that a game no longer has the ability to grab achievements. I'm just sad I have games where this has already happened and haven't finished em.'

Keep me updated on the Homefront servers. From what I'm reading it appears to be a maintenance / swap over related shut down of the servers with what seems to be possibility of coming back online.

Like I said keep me updated.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

Just a quick update folks on a game most racers have heard of, if not love.

Forza 2 is officially shutting down the servers for the auction house on March 15 2013. This means that the achievement "Car Broker" buy or sell 10 cars on the auction house will go unobtainable post-March 15, 2013.

Link to the announcement is here. .

The Auction House for Forza Motorsport 2 going offline, while perfectly understandable in any sense, is still a shame to hear about. Microsoft has been very good in keeping servers online before, and I'm sure the decision was only agreed upon after much consideration and discussion with all relevant parties.

Also, it must have been a relief to more than a few players to find out that the Halo 2 PC servers will remain online and operational into June of this year. Less pressure to get those elusive achievements is always welcome. However, I don't see the servers remaining online until the end of this year. Perhaps there will be an announcement of Halo 3 PC once the Halo 2 servers are down?

Just a quick update folks on a game most racers have heard of, if not love.

Forza 2 is officially shutting down the servers for the auction house on March 15 2013. This means that the achievement "Car Broker" buy or sell 10 cars on the auction house will go unobtainable post-March 15, 2013.

Link to the announcement is here. .

Not even started that game either, damn, going to have to get that done beforehand fosho.

Not even started that game either, damn, going to have to get that done beforehand fosho.

We have quite the boosting group going for it right now. I'm hoping to get someone to do a nice deal with me to grab the achievement quickly and then find someone who is willing to give away some of those hard to get cars.

By The Looks Of It NHL 2K10 Servers Has Closed Too

2K Sports Server Status10/01/12

RSSFacebookDel.icio.usDiggTwitter

Here are all the games that will be functional online as of 11/1/2012:

NBA 2K13

MLB 2K12

For the latest up-to-date information, continue to check back here.

Have other concerns with your game? Please visit support.2k.com to check out our NBA2K knowledge base or submit a request for help.

Not Sure Bout Top Spin Series Bout I Found This On 2K Forums

By The Looks Of It NHL 2K10 Servers Has Closed Too

2K Sports Server Status10/01/12

RSSFacebookDel.icio.usDiggTwitter

Here are all the games that will be functional online as of 11/1/2012:

NBA 2K13

MLB 2K12

For the latest up-to-date information, continue to check back here.

Have other concerns with your game? Please visit support.2k.com to check out our NBA2K knowledge base or submit a request for help.

Not Sure Bout Top Spin Series Bout I Found This On 2K Forums

Should post some links for these games you suspect are shut down / shutting down.

Edit: Did some searching. Added the following games:

All-Pro Football 2008

Major League Baseball 2K10

Major League Baseball 2K11

NBA 2K10

NBA 2K11

NBA 2K12

NHL 2K10

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG
Edit.