Battle Trophy Strategy Walkthrough

For Faizes 50 Crit Hit during rush mode BT:

You have to have Faize at a Grigori with Reaping Spark and Lv 20 Burst. Have him solo while spamming RS. You shouldn't run out of Rush and be constantly critical hitting .

Does require a bit of leveling up (Easy to get on the second playthrough while choosing Faize.)

As a sidenote an easy way to get Arumat's 5-1 HP Remaining trophies:

When you first get Arumat keep his auto healing ability at 1.

Create a monster jewel that adds +100 HP and equip it to him.

Go into battle and use the DANGER DO NOT DRINK to reduce his hp to 1 and then equip the auto-healing ability in battle.

Wait 1-4 iterations (2-5 HP Remaining BTs respectively). Unequip auto-heal and win the battle, then unequip the monster jewel that adds +100 hp.

Go into battle and poison him with a poision cider and wait 1-4 iterations and aquaberry him and you will be at the HP needed for the amount of iterations you waited.

Just 2 I already had, you can fix them up a bit if you want. :p

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for reimi's critical hit, i did it in the wandering dungeon. i have her crit skill maxed out, use focus on her, and be in rush mode. then just use crimson squall and whatever else. the thing that says you got a critical hit cant keep up with how many i actually get, it takes like 30 seconds to catch up after the battle ended. but this is only if youre actually this far into the game.

I have class so this is a quick type up, if you need me to make it clearer just say so.

For 023: Recover HP to the exact max capacity -

For it I had a max convert skill, max auto-healing, and max healing.

What you do is get into a battle and make sure Edge isn't being targeted.

Then you need to see how much Edge's healing spell heals, then the target HP you want Edge at is his Max HP - his healing spell.

What you have to do is make sure Edge starts at full HP, then you drain his HP as far as it can go with convert. Then you heal him, and use a calculator or something to see if the amount he gets healed by his auto-healing (3% at max) is equal to his target HP, if it does equip auto-heal and get up to the target HP and cast healing.

If not just use convert to drain his HP and cast healing again and check with the calculator again until it get to the value you want.

This is easier to do when Edge is around Lv. 79 as you can get his HP to exactly 30000 which makes it a whole lot easier to predict and all percentage values for spells and such are not rounded.

Just 2 I already had, you can fix them up a bit if you want. :p

Nice, I just used your Arumat strategy. It was a little tough going for the 2 HP one since the poison kills him before I could use an Aquaberry but I managed with Cure Condition. Also, you can do these in one battle because you can change both your battle skills and equipment during battle.

020: Hide 20 times

044: Hide 50 times

074: Hide 100 times

Is simple I just kept using the hide skill while all party members were on manual.

014: Win with 0 MP remaining

086: Win with 1 MP remaining

I did both of these the same way using hide to get to 1MP and finishing the battle. 0MP I used my mana till I had enough for 1spell and then finished the battle.

004: Become incapacitated 10 times

025: Become incapacitated 30 times

046: Become incapacitated 50 times

065: Become incapacitated 70 times

084: Become incapacitated 100 times

I'm currently using the Self Destructer 3000's and throwing a sage to revive her over and over again so far got to 10. It might be easier when you get a character who can revive so you don't have to go through so many sages.

Defeat own shadow

This BT is available for each character. So far Shadows are bosses on the fifth floor of the Cave of the Seven Stars. Not much information is available about these bosses, as it seems only 3 shadows spawn, and 9 characters have it.

My personal guess is there are 3 different shadows for each difficulty, meaning you need to atleast clear to and beat the boss of the 5th floor in each difficulty. I am currently on the 4th floor of Cave of the Seven Stars on the Universe Playthough, so I should be able to test my theory soon.

The other Shadow bosses are in the Wandering Dungeon on floor 16 and 18.

I actually just killed them, and shadow Sarah was probably the easiest, once you got a handle of interrupting her heals and healing your guys... WTB 99,999 heal...

Hardest was Reimi, 'cause she's level 30... yeah I don't like playing with Reimi.

I've reworded the Defeat own shadow BT, to specificly say that the character in question must land the killing blow.

Reimi:

Botany Drops / killing plants:

Go to lemuris for this, you need to make sure you have open slots in your inventory for the botany drops. The items each plant enemy drops include:

Dryad: Magic Seeds, Nectar, Wooden Stick, Blueberries

Mist Grave: Tasty Mushroom, Basil, Tasty Mushroom?

Giant Fungus: Tasty Mushroom, Basil, Tasty Mushroom?, Nectar

Man-Eating Tree: Tasty Mushroom, Wooden Stick, Aquaberries, blackberries, Fire gem

Recover from incap 10 times in a battle:

Self-destruct modules work best for this.

Defeat an enemy in exactly X minutes:

Use a stopwatch (most phones have em, ipods have em), figure out how long your attack takes, and eliminate all enemies but one, and narrow his health down to a one shot kill, attack when the delay will make the attack hit on the target time. Example, reimis attack takes 2 seconds (just guestimating) so kill everyone but one enemy and attack at the 2:58 mark ending the battle at 3 minutes.

Strike two enemies at once:

Get in a fight with Killer bees on Aeos. Make sure there are multiple bees and use taunt with Edge, target one of the bees and use Sonic Thorn to hit both enemies.

Defeat a paralyzed enemy:

easiest way is to you a bomb to paralyze then move in for the kill.

Faize:

Defeat 130 types of enemies:

When the title refers to "type" they mean individual enemies, there are only 154 enemies in the entire game, and when you factor in bosses, you are going to need to defeat almost every generic foot soldier enemy in the game with faize.

Defeat 999 insects:

I'd just go to Aeos for this one, almost every enemy there is an insect, so 999 should come quick.

8 bonus board tiles:

For this one make sure you have a clear bonus board, you need to get in a fight with at least four enemies, blindside each enemies and use Ice needles (it has a quick cast time, so they will still be surprised) you will get a critical hit AND Skill-only kill, so you will get 2 bonus board tiles for each enemy.

Freeze an enemy with ice needles / Defeat a frozen enemy:

max out ice needles and use the crap out of it, it will eventually freeze an enemy, just move in for the kill before they thaw out.

stab enemies 3000 times with a rapier:

This one isn't so bad, use Faize's close quarters attack (tilt the joystick towards the enemy when close), he will stab with like 4 weak ones, then 1 strong finish. Take off your weapon and switch to BEAT:B to get more stabs out of each enemy.

Win while poisened:

Just poisen yourself with an item, then win. easy enough.

Cure a poisoned ally / within 1 and 5 seconds:

wait for an enemy to poison your teammate (the trees on lemuris will work, but I've only ever seen them use poisen cloud once) and be ready to hit y as soon as you see the little poisen icon and cure your ally.

Use an Earth Symbol on an enemy weak to Earth:

Use earth glaive on a killer wasp enemy on Aeos

Use a darkness symbol on an enemy weak to darkness:

I've flipped through my entire guide and the only enemies weak to darkness I've seen are the Kokabiel risen and ring beast. Just use shadow needles on either of these enemies and your good.

Use a water symbol on an enemy weak to water:

Use ice needles on a saber-toothed tiger on lemuris

Scan 10 enemies:

I got this by using the Scan skill on 10 different enemies (you get this on lemuris), not sure if 10 of the same enemies will work.

Fail to recover stolen fol:

Get in a fight with apprentice scumbags on lemuris, let them steal from you and run away.

Land eight hits with stone rain:

Max out the stone rain skill and when fighting a bigger boss, use it on them and don't get interrepted, between the size of the boss, and the upgraded skill, you should be able to get 8 hits.

Spend 30 min airborne:

I dont know about any of his later special arts, but if you press the B-button and the joystick in a direction, your character will jump, it will take a while, but just jump around a hell of a lot.

Defeat 50 consecutive enemies of the same type:

You have to defeat 50 of the same enemy in a row, I did this on Aeos with Adephaga Drus, go to the cave entrance after the first field with monsters in the game, if you get in a fight with multiple types of enemies, only kill the adephaga drus, and then flee, after 50, this trophy will unlock.

Lymle:

Use a wind symbol on an enemy weak to wind:

Use Wind blade on an Adephaga Drus on Aeos

Use a thunder symbol on an enemy weak to thunder (isn't thunder the sound of lightning? lol):

Use lightning blast on Killer Chelae (the crabs on Aeos).

Use a fire on an enemy weak to fire:

Use Fire bolt on a Dryad on lemuris

Defeat a silenced enemy / 100 silenced enemies:

use silence on enemies then kill em, easy as that.

Silence 10 enemies in a row:

Max out your silence skill, then go to lemuris and get in fights with mushrooms, wait for them to stop moving then use silence, make sure all attempts succeed, if you max it out and do it on mushrooms, very very very rarely will any attempts fail, do 10 in a row and your good, once you've silenced an enemy, proceed to kill them.

get knocked down 40 times in one battle:

Go to the trees on lemuris, they will knock you down with almost every attack, just make sure you can heal yourself.

Strike three enemies with lightning blast:

get in a fight with at least three enemies and use taunt with another character, wait for the enemies to clump together, then use lightning blast and target the enemy in the back, so it hits all three enemies.

Allow all enemies to escape:

get in a fight with apprentice scumbags, make sure all the enemies are apprentice scumbags and no mixed in other guys, they will all eventually flee, after stealing or not, but they will all escape.

Bacchus:

80 Consecutive long-range attacks:

See my reimi strategy I posted a few days ago.

Land the battle winning blow 50 times in a row:

put all other characters on manual, and only fight with bacchus, after 50 battles, this will unlock.

Take no damage 35 times in a row:

see reimi strategy I posted a few days ago.

win in exactly X minutes:

See reimi strategy above

Guard against 20 consecutive attacks:

Wait until later in the game when your stats are obscenely high, then go fight the bugs on aeos who should have really low attack stats, and then just guard 20 against 20 attacks in a row.

Reimi

Get 3 Status Ailments at once (works with 4 at once too)

Doesn't mean getting them all at the same time just means being under the effect of them at the same time so drink a poison cider, a cursed cider, a silent cider, and a cloudy cider and you'll get both of these.

And "Avoid getting a status ailment" and 5 times in a row, equip an anti-poison amulet and drink five poison ciders. Done and done.

Edited by Dexx2328

I just got Meracle and got the following BT's:

003: Land 10 consecutive hits unassisted

020: Land 15 consecutive hits unassisted

039: Land 20 consecutive hits unassisted

055: Land 25 consecutive hits unassisted

076: Land 30 consecutive hits unassisted

094: Land 35 consecutive hits unassisted

Easiest way I found was take off your weapon and chain Ripper Pounce 2-3times and you should get those easy. I did it off the Bigfoot Sam's in the Military Base. Almost forgot, put all other characters in manual mode before attempting so they don't run the hits.

happy to help man, get this stickyed so I dont have to dig down for it, but I may not be posting for a little while, between finals and Resident Evil 5 (just got it at midnight) I'm probably going to lose a few hours of sleep and not play SO4 for a little while.

And on a side note, the three minute mark for Reimi is a pain in the *** I got the one minute mark on my first try, but for some reason, 3 just isn't unlocking for me, so just keep at it, I'm sure it will

For Edge's 99,999 damage trophies, I got the first during a Rush Combo when I crit with Raging Strike. I imagine that would be easier to do without a weapon than farming attack seeds for hours on end. Just max his crit skill and have it on during the battle. Find an enemy with low defense (humans are usually best, maybe someone in the cave?) and throw down a rush combo and hope for a crit on your RS.