Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were at 20 and we had about 8 on doing games with eachother. I got off for a while and got back on and we were rank 7. I've been playing mostly random games though to help people out. Sucks when I get like 40k exp in one game and I freeze!

Just froze at 37

Edited by N 8R4ND0N
Wow

We were at 20 and we had about 8 on doing games with eachother. I got off for a while and got back on and we were rank 7. I've been playing mostly random games though to help people out. Sucks when I get like 40k exp in one game and I freeze!

Just froze at 37

lol I can relate. For some reason I don't get angry at the game though...must be because I like it so much that I am willing to deal with the problems. That and the levels are not long so its not like im losing an hours worth of progress everytime it freezes.

I dropped those from the policy. Agent death outside the board of directors has shot up the past day. Less expensive to offer stock options they can't exercise until tenure.

:D

Ahh I see. I clearly don't spend enough time in the office or I would have gotten that memo.

I didn't see it either. Clearly, we're out too often killing people. Does that make us good board members, or bad board members?

Without the killing we'd just be bored members...AHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAHA!

Seriously, ill tone down the comedy act.

We should play some more expert runs again this week. I tried playing with randoms tonight but it would appear 9 out of 10 people refuse to or just don't know how to fucking heal their teammates...lol

Without the killing we'd just be bored members...AHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAHA!

Seriously, ill tone down the comedy act.

We should play some more expert runs again this week. I tried playing with randoms tonight but it would appear 9 out of 10 people refuse to or just don't know how to fucking heal their teammates...lol

God lol. Same when I play randoms. Or they're scared of running up and moving around so they don't get trapped. They don't even reboot each other or heal. If I'm hurt I have to run and hide, I never expect heals anymore lol

That and every game I join EVERYONE is using shielding.

Edited by N 8R4ND0N
Boss