Games using triggers

Ominator1

If you are having issues with games using the alternating triggers, like me, and have a camera. Plug the camera in and use it, makes them alot easier.

Just unplug the camera if you get to a game that you would rather use the buttons on. Plug the cam back in after you complete the game with buttons for the camera option.

I (personally) found all games to be easier without the camera.

The majority are but those where you have to alternate right and left triggers are painful. It starts off ok then stalls half the time, especially at higher difficulties. I just spam the camera on those and finish in record time.

This on is insane!! If anyone has gotten the 'young story teller' achievement beating 'show your gimmick' on level 5 using the triggers, then my hats off to you. That is indeed impressive. You need the slight of hand of David Blaine to pull that off. I've been putting off getting a vision cam, I guess nows a good of time as any.

This on is insane!! If anyone has gotten the 'young story teller' achievement beating 'show your gimmick' on level 5 using the triggers, then my hats off to you. That is indeed impressive. You need the slight of hand of David Blaine to pull that off. I've been putting off getting a vision cam, I guess nows a good of time as any.

i got Show your gimmick first time on level 5 using the pad i needed the one were you switch the food it took 2 hours to come on level 5 then i failed it and 3 more hours later i nailed it :woop:

Once I got THIS TIME FOR SURE, I never lost a single Aesop & Son Show event until I completed YOUNG STORYTELLER (after 33 attempts, dang SHEEP SHEARER never appeared on Level 5)... and I only used the controller. Admittedly, I now have no thumbs and my fore-fingers are blistered to hell!

All trigger games at Level 5 are painful, but if your Vision Camera keeps failing like mine did, you're forced to use the controller.

• 1 month later...