• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sisi, you just go to the 'options' and select 'start a new game'

with fable i can never resist the temptation of multiple playthrus, after you are armed with the knowledge its like, "hey lets go back now and kick their ass!!"

EDIT: also to help you out with getting more SEALS. what i did (and it honestly is the absolute easiest way), was interact with all citizens everywhere. everytime you shake hands or do any expression with somebody (guards included) you will get 1 guild seal. on my first playthru i simply interacted with everyone in the town, each time the story progressed to a new one. by the end of the game i had 200 seals over what i needed. and to clarify i hardly spent any time creeping the forest to get kills, for some reason fable 3 lets you get more strength skill and will, just by shaking someones hand? i enjoyed the blue red yellow and green xp orbs much better

Thanks. I thought that, but then I was afraid it would save over my other game so I didn't try it. Also, thank for the tips :)

Was wondering if anyone was willing to loan me some money?

This is not what the Question Thread is meant for.

Um, I think I found some incorrect info:

Can I do the Crime Spree once I am King/Queen?

You can do this in your own world once you have become King/Queen, but no counter will appear to track the bounty on your head. Go to Brightwall Village, kill everyone and destroy all the windows & doors. Then run from the library to the town entrance, killing the guard respawns until the achievement pops.

The answer says you can do Crime Spree as the Ruler in your own world, but you cant. You must join someone else's world.

Edited by FlevoHD

1. how do i know how many side quest do i have?

2. and from who did i get each one?

3. and how to choose which one is active currently?

1. when interacting with the map, press Y and a list of all available quests will open.

2. the quest description sometimes says who gave it, otherwise search for it HERE.

3. When on the quest list you can use the left joystick to scroll up/down, and you can set quests active by pressing A when marking the quest name.

This is not what the Question Thread is meant for.

Um, I think I found some incorrect info:

The answer says you can do Crime Spree as the Ruler in your own world, but you cant. You must join someone else's world.

Check the thread out pal I've had this debate. And was proven wrong :( you can still do it but no counter will appear.

• 2 weeks later...
So in the beginning of the game, i chose to save Elise and kill the villagers. Now wasnt i suppose to get a chance to marry her later in the game?

I completed the game so i was wondering what happened....

-xICooRsYIx

There should be a quest called ''Kidnapped'' available in Bowerstone Industrial.

Do that one and you can choose to let Elise marry you or that other guy.

A few ingame days later she'll be outside the orphanage and you can propose her

I freaking love the flitswitch puzzles in fable. For example the (spoiler ahead!)

the one you can do in the dark sanctum which will give you a legendary weapon

There's a part where you set some baskets on fire, i can remember a part in the game where someone mentions these things, but i didnt know you had to set them on fire at the time. Does anyone know what i mean ? They look like this.

I'm looking for more of these cool puzzles.

I freaking love the flitswitch puzzles in fable. For example the (spoiler ahead!)

the one you can do in the dark sanctum which will give you a legendary weapon

There's a part where you set some baskets on fire, i can remember a part in the game where someone mentions these things, but i didnt know you had to set them on fire at the time. Does anyone know what i mean ? They look like this.

I'm looking for more of these cool puzzles.

I can say for the first time I can't help :,( sorry

This is a great post, thank you for the time you put in it :)

I have one question that perhaps you can help me with: When I check my storage device I see that I have 2 save games, hero 1 and hero 2. When I load the game, it automatically loads my 2nd hero. How can I do to load my 1st one? They are both stored in the same device, which is why I find it strange that I don't get the option to choose hero before loading one...

TIA :)

This is a great post, thank you for the time you put in it :)

I have one question that perhaps you can help me with: When I check my storage device I see that I have 2 save games, hero 1 and hero 2. When I load the game, it automatically loads my 2nd hero. How can I do to load my 1st one? They are both stored in the same device, which is why I find it strange that I don't get the option to choose hero before loading one...

TIA :)

Thank you :)

I think this will work so let me know if it works. Select the hero you want to load up and save with that one before your done for the night. Fire it up the next time and should load the hero your after :)

Thank you :)

I think this will work so let me know if it works. Select the hero you want to load up and save with that one before your done for the night. Fire it up the next time and should load the hero your after :)

Thanks :) My problem is that I can't seem to find where to select hero 1 or 2. The game just automatically loads my hero 2 and automatically saves to that hero. What I'm missing is a screen that lets me choose the hero I want to load/save to.

Thanks :) My problem is that I can't seem to find where to select hero 1 or 2. The game just automatically loads my hero 2 and automatically saves to that hero. What I'm missing is a screen that lets me choose the hero I want to load/save to.

Ah now i know what you mean.

If you bring up the options menu in the game (just press start before the santuary, or the options menu in the sanctuary). Click Game Management and then Load, you should then be able to choose your save. By default it will always load the last save you played.

Might need to add the following to the FAQ:

I have Traitors Keep and opened the last Demon Door, but now the counter has reset and I have no achievement!

It's a common glitch. If the Demon Door at Ravenscar Keep is the last one you open, it will reset the counter and wont give the achievement. There's no fix yet so you'll have to start over again

Might need to add the following to the FAQ:

I have Traitors Keep and opened the last Demon Door, but now the counter has reset and I have no achievement!

It's a common glitch. If the Demon Door at Ravenscar Keep is the last one you open, it will reset the counter and wont give the achievement. There's no fix yet so you'll have to start over again

I'm going to make a Dlc FAQ on Sunday :)

Ah now i know what you mean.

If you bring up the options menu in the game (just press start before the santuary, or the options menu in the sanctuary). Click Game Management and then Load, you should then be able to choose your save. By default it will always load the last save you played.

Thank you, that worked like a charm! :) I had to load my hero 2 and then from the options menu in the sanctaury choose the load game option. Then I appeared in a new room (felt almost like an easter-egg!!) where I could choose which hero I wanted to load :)

some long-lost weapons and a cook's hat have a happy new owner now :)

Thank you, that worked like a charm! :) I had to load my hero 2 and then from the options menu in the sanctaury choose the load game option. Then I appeared in a new room (felt almost like an easter-egg!!) where I could choose which hero I wanted to load :)

some long-lost weapons and a cook's hat have a happy new owner now :)

Hahaha your welcome :)