Challenges/Unlockables Guide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I came here looking for an explanation on how to do the Ironhide Overload, and after being unsucessful, I think I may have figured out how to produce and overload. My thoughts are that it occurs when you get two types of kills in one (for example killing a bot climbing a building while in the air, producing a jump shot and iced climber kill). I'm gonna play a few missions and watch my progress, if anyone can confirm before me, it would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i'm almost done with the autobots part. i hope someone can answer this.. when i go back to the game in progress, it says i'm only 65% done w/ the campaign although i've destroyed the fallen. what do i need to do to make it 100%? also, does anyone know how to link your gamertag if you didn't do it when you 1st registered?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I can confirm 100% that this is not overdrive kills...not exactly sure what constitutes an Overload kill...but melee kills seem to be the best way...I have gotten overload kills with weapons and not every melee kill is an overload kill...again not real sure exactly what needs to be done, but melee seems to be the easiest...best mission is West Coast Downtown -> Last Gang Around...you can get 10-12 melee kills here, but just kill the helicopters with regular weapons as the flee if you get too close...