Patch 1.09

Dirty130

It's out.

Official R* 1.09 Patch Notes:

Improved anti-cheat measures

Fix for several GTA$ and RP exploits

Source: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/sections/200102328-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Title-Update-Information and http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201228136--January-11-2014-GTAV-Title-Update-1-09-Notes

Here's what I'm aware of so far.

-Still have my rank 900+ characters and my $3 million from the Rooftop Rumble days.

-I understand one of the main moddable files has been renamed and encrypted. Good.

-Because of the above, ISO mods are failing a lot of their features. Good.

-DNS servers aren't able to give out cash and RP. Good.

-Sounds like the update includes tools needed for R* to remove exploited/unwanted money.

-All current RP exploits patched or it would seem so.

-Reduction in payout of Simeon's repo'd vehicles. Some more confirmation would be nice.

-Can't 'back door' collector edition vehicles anymore.

-ATVs still handle like shite :p

Edited by Dirty130

There's nothing about it on Rockstar Newswire yet either. Wonder if they've fixed the RP glitches on some of Martins missions, tho that's paying diminishing returns now anyway.

It usually takes them a while to release official notes.

Glitches like this still remain..

Well that didn't take long. This shit's never ending.

I was following someone and as soon as he went to the carpark I said fuck it and just went away.

Smart move! There have been many videos of the glitch sent to R* (just like in Max Payne too), but they never seem to act on geometry glitches. Beats me why :confused:

The bridge glitch is worse they can shoot you from inside the glitch and plant sticky bombs on you car etc

Unfortunately, the only thing I can suggest is record it as clear as possible on your phone and send it to R*. They do view any videos like that, but you'll find not much will come of it :(

Maybe they'll send you a free sticker or something :(