Achievement Trading Thread

SpiralGamerpro

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell, might as well attempt to get some Online cheeves, hit me up friday/sat night if anyone wants to boost the online cheeves. Send a msg/FR. Then maybe i can send this back to gamefly. lol

EDIT: Thanx to Lordofwarreaper for boosting this easy game for online cheeves. Only 3 more offline to go

Edited by jules the great

looking to boost 4 online cheovs:

doesnt hurt much

how we played back in my day

taking over the world

next rung on the ladder

willing to help on any others in return for the help. if uve 100% this game and stil able to help ill try help on another game if i have it :)

gmt time zone i work sunday till 3pm gmt, monday til 6pm gmt and friday til 6pm gmt so tues weds thurs or sat is best for me.

online now if anyones interested in doing it today!

xbl gamer tag : zZGUBBOZz

G'day Guys!

I'm online right NOW (GMT +9.5. The time now is 07:03 AM.) and I plan on playing Monopoly Streets for the LARGE majority of my day off. Sad, huh? :p

Regardless of what my social life is like, if there are any people on here NOW who'd like to Boost some achievements with me for this game then shoot me a PM and we'll knock them over because heaven forbid if we actually had to EARN then, they'd probably take 3 years to get.

My Gamertag is: SubParLover

Thanks and I'll speak to you all soon! :)

Looking for partner for online achievments -will help you get same.

Please send FR with text "Monopoly" (so I don't get confused)

Update 30/12/2010: Just need Next Rung on the Ladder. Current overall rank is 1500.

Cheers

S.

Edited by EssCee UK