Subscriber/Staff Spotlight - June 2013 SPECIAL EDITION

jackanape

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm drinking Cherry Coke Zero at the minute. So nice. :p

Cherry Coke Zero is awesome! :D I like that along with Coke Zero, Cherry Coke, or regular Coke. My favorite is any of those in slushie form though. I absolutely LOVE slushies, especially coke flavored ones! XD

Oh no, save me.

I know you love regular coke, but is Zero that bad in your opinion? D:

Cherry Coke Zero is awesome! :D I like that along with Coke Zero, Cherry Coke, or regular Coke. My favorite is any of those in slushie form though. I absolutely LOVE slushies, especially coke flavored ones! XD

I know you love regular coke, but is Zero that bad in your opinion? D:

I greatly dislike Coke Zero and I can't bring myself to think how bad a cherry coke Zero must taste. It's like trying out a Diet Coke Lime or Diet Coke cherry in it, terrible.

There is such a thing called Rum and Coke so I'm guessing there is a Rum and Cherry Coke. Consider yourself spiked!

Nooooooooooo! D: I will not drink that! I knew you were up to something! :p

I greatly dislike Coke Zero and I can't bring myself to think how bad a cherry coke Zero must taste. It's like trying out a Diet Coke Lime or Diet Coke cherry in it, terrible.

I like Zero, it's Diet Coke that I strongly dislike the taste of. Cherry Coke Zero isn't bad, you should at least try it once! The regular Cherry Coke is the best though; it's a shame my parents don't buy it as often as the Cherry Coke Zero. Diet Coke Lime?! O_o I've never even heard of that! Diet Cherry Coke is okay; it's probably the only Diet Coke I don't mind drinking although the Cherry versions of regular and Zero are much better.

On the topic of Diet stuff, they've been releasing this 10calorie soda that tastes just like normal. Pretty awesome stuff. Try to tell the difference between those, Kairi. Hahahahahaha!

Wow... I got auto corrected trying to type Kairi's name to a name I personally added to my phone dictionary due to it trying to auto correct me before. Phone > me.

On the topic of Diet stuff, they've been releasing this 10calorie soda that tastes just like normal. Pretty awesome stuff. Try to tell the difference between those, Kairi. Hahahahahaha!

Wow... I got auto corrected trying to type Kairi's name to a name I personally added to my phone dictionary due to it trying to auto correct me before. Phone > me.

Auto-Correct Wins! Flawless Victory!

Diet coke tastes like wet socks.

I can't help but feel this thread has gone slightly off topic :rolleyes:

And how would you know what that tastes like? O_o

Well, it was somewhat on topic since I did mention loving Coke in the interview, but I think you made it go more off topic by posting that random bike picture! XD It would be nice if this could stay somewhat on topic though!

What kind of soda is that, Coke? o.o I've never heard of a 10 calorie soda before! What did I get autocorrected to out of curiosity? XD

Nooooooooooo! D: I will not drink that! I knew you were up to something! :p

I like Zero, it's Diet Coke that I strongly dislike the taste of. Cherry Coke Zero isn't bad, you should at least try it once! The regular Cherry Coke is the best though; it's a shame my parents don't buy it as often as the Cherry Coke Zero. Diet Coke Lime?! O_o I've never even heard of that! Diet Cherry Coke is okay; it's probably the only Diet Coke I don't mind drinking although the Cherry versions of regular and Zero are much better.

http://productnutrition.thecoca-colacompany.com/images/packagings/Diet_Coke_with_Lime.jpg

And there's even this horrible incarnation:

http://productnutrition.thecoca-colacompany.com/images/packagings/caffeine-free_Diet_Coke.jpg

http://productnutrition.thecoca-colacompany.com/images/packagings/Diet_Coke_with_Lime.jpg

And there's even this horrible incarnation:

http://productnutrition.thecoca-colacompany.com/images/packagings/caffeine-free_Diet_Coke.jpg

The Diet Coke Lime sounds really disgusting! Coke with lime flavoring probably tastes bad, and it must be even worse as a Diet version! D: I will definitely be avoiding those!

Edited by Kairi
Typo.

lost odyssey for the win. i think that's the last game that has honestly made me teary let alone on more than one count

Lost Odyssey is an excellent game! I recently got the 1100:gsicon: in it, and I loved it! The game is truly amazing and beautiful. I actually cried near the end of Disk 1, and a few other parts made me tear up as well like the ending and the first dream. I would go into more detail, but I don't want to potentially spoil anything from the game for anyone who hasn't played/completed it yet.

• 2 weeks later...