Zee

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everybody who has a problem with Tattooed Millionaire unlocking - it's really, really simple. It's not about getting $1M, it's about the EA servers knowing you did that. And you can't connect to the EA servers without your live being gold. This is why a lot of people have no problems at all getting it, while others have no idea what "score updates" (your cash total is uploaded to the servers) are. Just make your live gold and it unlocks, that's what happened in my case too.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if it matters if I use the .50 cal for this one. I've noticed the achievement guide doesn't mention it, but it is a sniper rifle. I only ask cause i've been sitting here sniping and it feels like forever and no achievement yet. I'm starting to get annoyed. I don't want to start trying all over again with a different freakin rifle.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Damage Inc. is really messed up. If anyone reads this that has done the requirements for achievement but it hasn't unlocked try to extract bombs cash fuel ext. it unlocked for me while Ewan was extracting fuel or cash. I know this is crazy talk but if your having trouble getting achievement to unlock it's worth a try.I have also heard people getting it with supply and vehicle drops. Hope this helps somebody.

Edited by Wildcats 418

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...