Most difficult 100%100 synchronization mission

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, Hell on Wheels was a bitch. The Flying mission was hard, but you could pull it off once you get used to it. Hell on Wheels was just total luck.

Completed Revelations last year, and I don't remember any missions being particularly difficult.

There's a Master Assassin mission that involves not letting a Herald lose ANY health for full sync. It sucks because you have enemies coming from three different directions, trip mine/bombs don't adequately protect him and if one guy slips past and gets to him, bye bye full sync. I kept trying it over and over again till I said "fuck this, it's not required for the achievement".

There's a Master Assassin mission that involves not letting a Herald lose ANY health for full sync. It sucks because you have enemies coming from three different directions, trip mine/bombs don't adequately protect him and if one guy slips past and gets to him, bye bye full sync. I kept trying it over and over again till I said "fuck this, it's not required for the achievement".

RIGHT, I almost forgot about that one. I don't even remember how I managed to pull it off.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno bout you guys, but the mission in Revelations where you aren't allowed to lose any health in the underground city was pretty annoying, there was always one guard at the end when I was trying to fight, the camera switched angles and it didn't let me see the guard behind me, and of course at that moment there was always one dickhead that decided to attack... I broke a controller when trying to get 100% sync on that mission, not kidding...