What a great game

Castlevania:LOS is awesome. I just picked up playing the game where I left out from a month ago, school got intense and had to put the game down. Now with school bout over, I finished chapter 8 and am pushing forward hoping to beat it by Friday.

I was really surprised how good it is and I am going to hopefully replay it on Paladin before the summer is over!

-Ponyroller2

I loved this game. And I am in the minority, I believe, but I also loved the DLC.

Though, I got it discounted, so I didn't feel robbed of $20.

I found the entire game and the DLC to be a lot of fun, and while completing it 100% was frustrating at times, I never regretted it.

• 3 weeks later...
I had this game when it came out and was really awed by the detail of the graphics. BUT...it felt like a button masher to me and was killing my thumbs, so I sold it.

Fell the same about the level of detail but if there's going to be sequel then they've already kind of blown their load, as the levels cover every kind of terrain there could be, villages, castles, ruins, swamps, deserts, snow, mountains, forests, clock towers, laboratories etc

and the gameplay needs some big tweaks, the climbing and jumping needs to be a lot smoother, as does combat.

The dodge needs to be more accurate, you can be dodging but still get hit by an enemy even if it's at the beginning of the animation for example an enemy could lift a sword above their head to hit you and but you'll still take damage before the swords near you

if combat played like Bayonetta or DMC it would be perfect

• 3 weeks later...

I strangely liked this game even though I dont usually like these types of games. I think it was the games settings and visuals, I believe this is one of the best looking games I have played. Some of the environments are just breath taking.

And it felt like such a full game, that it didn't feel like they were holding back content for DLC (even though they did, but even so the game was very much a good length).

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I loved this game. And I am in the minority, I believe, but I also loved the DLC.

Though, I got it discounted, so I didn't feel robbed of $20.

I found the entire game and the DLC to be a lot of fun, and while completing it 100% was frustrating at times, I never regretted it.

20 bucks is a nice price for an overwhelming game like this. Enjoyed it very much.

• 1 year later...
Easily one of the most frustrating games I've ever played, and definitely a button-masher. I really wanted to like it, but having played Dante's Inferno just beforehand (very similar games if you haven't played it already) I was left disappointed, despite all the hype.

Me too. Really looking foward to it but ended up hating it.