Are the 4 glitched achies fixed?

Takun

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long has it been since you played the game? If you have played many games or even a couple games before you played Naruto today then it was probably just the same patch that just got deleted.

True. I spent a hour looking at there forums for this game and there are loads of ppl asking to fix it. Ubisoft doesn't give a shit. It just cares about your money thats all. I hate when companies don't listen or appreciate the people that help them sell there own games. I just complained again and they told me to look for a guide and in the forums.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sigh...It's a new year and I've still been doing occasional research. Still nothing but I will say a LOAD of people have the 1075 now. I'm going to safely assume they are all glitchers. Kind of weird how they haven't gotten GS banned or anything (most of them anyways). Anyone found any news or anything? I guess it's pretty much game over. The last possible choice is having MS deleting the achievements but yet again just getting in contact with them is a pain let alone having them listen. =/ Time to throw the white flag up?

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, you know what, that could easily be done I'm guessing and I've wondered that myself but I've never taken the initiative to call them for that. Mainly because the help line is pretty bad but if you want to give that a shot, call 1-800-MYXBOX (I'm pretty sure that's it) and talk to an agent. Ask them about it and tell us their response.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say give it a try but I really doubt it. Unless you just played the game recently patches will undo themselves if you have played many games since the last time you played Naruto. Some consoles also wear down and uninstall patches faster than others. Mine holds around 10 games while my friends Xbox forgets the patch of a game he just played.

Hm, I'm calling MS right now and currently on hold after addressing the 4 glitched achievements to a person over their phoneline. Hopefully I may make some progress here. I'm hoping if worse comes to worse, they can just unlock the 4 achievements for me, proving that these achievements are 'obtainable' :woop: I'll keep you guys posted in just a few minutes hopefully.

Edit: Eh no luck. They said because it's a 3rd party game that they have 0 control over that in game problem. It's all up to Ubisoft. Now they did say that they would send the issue over to some upper management and inform them that we've been calling them for over 2 years about this problem so who knows. I'm just asking you guys though, please help out. Email, call Ubisoft, the more and more people who address this issue to Ubisoft could get something going for us. Just don't give up if you really want these achievements!

Edited by IceKingz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did the same as SmiddyUK. I emailed them the following:

The 4 DLC achievements are glitched. Is there any chance they will be fixed? Has been like this for over 2 years and you keep ignoring my mails. The achievements for Choji, Temari, Jiraiya and Sarutobi (Third Hokage) are not unlocking when the requirements are met.

Please look in to this and keep me posted.

They responded yesterday with:

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, we will feed the information back. If a solution to this issue is found we will post it on our support pages.

Kind Regards,

Ubisoft Technical Support.

Not getting my hopes up, but maybe if enough people contact them they will fix the achievements..

• 4 weeks later...

There are quite a few people nowadays that have this achievement and I too am wondering if there is an obscure thing you have to do, or not do to obain it.(example, never lose in the FoD, thus never tripping the piece of code that changes some variable to false). These people seem to have it legit too, since gamers like lmdl1986 have it with an Acquired Date appended to it.

Are you sure about this Compgeek? If so you should message them. Now-a-days I wouldn't doubt you can gamesave and all of that crap online though. =/

Edit: Looking at LMD's profile, he looks pretty suspicious. He's 100% GoW1, 2, CoDWAW (with 10th Prestige) and many other games. Now while that's possible he has about 10 games 100% and about 10 with 0/1000...really LMD, just pop in games and never play them? Doubt it...I'm calling BS.

Edited by IceKingz

The last time I e-mailed Ubisoft was a few months back but what they basically said to me was mail them my copy of the game and write down whatever game I wanted and they'd send that to me instead. I'm a UK resident.

Can't see these achievements ever being patched, just don't buy Ubisoft's products.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...