outside of japan

You'd probably have to wait years before that's possible, at least for the US. Maybe UK might come around but probably not. I read a message on the Capcom forums from someone at Capcom and he stated why we don't have Frontier and more than likely never will. So without a good workaround for the Japanese game you can't really or ever play it :( at least on the xbox anyway

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

this question may sound stupid but i will ask anyway im an american gamer i own a japanese xbox360 i want to play this game but knowing it was only released in japan i wont be able to play it on my american account so if i make a japanese account and buy the game would i be able to play monster hunter online using my japanese account? also im sorry if this question might have been asked and answered im just really curious as to if i can play it on a japanese account i would buy the game and play it

• 7 months later...

That is such a heart breaker, Monster Hunter is my favorite game of all time (Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G-PSP) And I am always on the XBOX 360, cause I am playing and talking to my friends. But they won't bring this game to America, it sucks, the time I would put onto that game. I would play it to death. In japan they get a free year of XBOX LIVE TOO. Come on guys send it here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hell no, they can't release a sequel until they finally get the first one since a lot of us are still waiting for the rest of the world to be able to play it.

It be stupid not to since there losing out on money.

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/106/1063572/monster-hunter-frontier-20100126030804226-000.jpg

You can play Monster Hunter in the US/EU still, you just have two options:

PSP - Holding a hand-held in front of your face for hours on end bending your neck to see it. Possibly the most uncomfortable experience since I've been playing it for some time. Also hand-helds are better for short bursts of gaming, not long as hell sessions. Your multiplayer experience is, "Do you have a PSP?" "Do you have Monster Hunter?" "Do you want to meet up?" or you can use that PS3 application.

Nintendo Wii - Doesn't really show us the full potential of the game and has the whole, swapping friend codes and the, "Are you on-line yet?" BUT it beats playing it on a PSP for hours.

I'm only thinking the reason we don't have it is because Capcom doesn't give a shit any more, else we would have also had Power Stone.