Achievement Trading/Online Partners Thread

Nozza

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to get 3 stars on all the spec ops missions. I basically have all of them to do as I spend 99% of the time playing Multiplayer.

I'm want to get the DLC (Elite pro) achievements done before it expires in a couple weeks. So that is what I want to focus on.

I've gotten all the MW2 Spec ops missions on 3 star difficulty and I'm a pretty hardcore multiplayer gamer, so I can definitely hold my own.

I play after 7:30 pm CST, every week night. Send me a message on xbox live. GT: Echelon525

Hey guys I'm lookin to boost all the survivor and special ops achievements for this game. If you wanna help me out then send me a message and we can get them all done. I'm pretty good on veteran as well so it shouldn't be too difficult to do. GT: Jk x360a

Loooking for an achievement partner to do the 50/50 and survival achievements, will also help with spec ops missions aswell, i'm online now and will be all day, if intrested send a message to my gamertag reagrding which of the above achievements you need. My gamertag is JuggernautJ05h

I need the following:

Unstoppable

Reach Wave 15 in each mission of Special Ops Survival mode.

Get Rich or Die Trying

Have $50,000 current balance in a Special Ops Survival game.

Survivor

Reach Wave 10 in each mission of Special Ops Survival mode.

Need a few from each one and willing to help do ones you need that I have. Even if we get 2 or 6 done at a time. Dose not matter

Fancy helping me and all hit me up on here or Xbox live. Game tag is: skenny16