Professor Portal Online achievement

Frankie Godskin

I'd be glad to get the professor portal and also a quick friends list with benefits sometime. Unfortunately, I've already played the coop, so would not be able to help with that, but I would be willing to work on some of the others. I tend to be online most evenings around 8 US eastern.

KVB1

@Creasy47 I sent you a FR and a message, I also need Prof Portal, if anyone else wants to get in first feel free to send me a message, I have a 48hr trial and will set up a dummy if you will set up one for me.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to head on and hoping to get this achievement. Can trade, because (I think) it's free live weekend. Also up for some hugs!

Message me on XBL. Gamertag: AY 89

Edit: Achievement done now :)

Edited by adam_777

Since Gold is free this weekend it's a good time to go for professor portal. I have a dummy account I can use to help you get the achievement if you'll do the same for me. I tried this before on another account but the other person didn't keep up their end which sucked so

If you want the achievement and will let me get it too add gt: Nicnax86 and send a message saying professor portal

• 3 weeks later...

Will be looking for help for the hugs and professor portal achievement this weekend.

I have my account and my gf's, plus two dummy accounts I can use if I find a Xbl trial code to use on them. Send me a message if keen.

omg its pastey

I already have a partner for the co-op but he has already played co-op so if someone could be amazing and help me get this I will love you forever. I only have this game for a week though so please help! GT = vQuaza

Also I need the hugs achievement too!

Hey guys I need this achievement as well. If you have not played message me at GT: xDooglass 910x. Ill be happy to help with any other co-op achievements as well. Ill also be more than willing to create a dummy account. But I need a 48 hour trial

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking to get the Professor Portal achv - I have a dummy account and a gold trial - looking for someone else who also does so I can get the achv too.

Also can use my own account and the dummy for 2 hugs for anyone needing Friends List With Benefits.