I can't get the Marathon Man achievement :(

eXoTiC Zebes0

No real idea... My best guess would be to delete your Halo 3 save and try again (or if you're concerned about keeping it, put it on your new cloud saves :D).

You should still be able to access all your completed levels as most of the halo games save what you've completed (levels and skulls) on their servers. Not sure if the servers save your terminals too, but in the chance they don't, it might just fix your issue.

Hope it helps :)

No real idea... My best guess would be to delete your Halo 3 save and try again (or if you're concerned about keeping it, put it on your new cloud saves :D).

You should still be able to access all your completed levels as most of the halo games save what you've completed (levels and skulls) on their servers. Not sure if the servers save your terminals too, but in the chance they don't, it might just fix your issue.

Hope it helps :)

Yeah I'm going to try that tomorrow when I get back home. It's my last achievement on halo3;) Looking forward to 1750

Ehm, do actually wait till the terminals infect/crash. Because my in my first tries I just enter them for a second and then I got out of 'm again. You have to wait till the screen flashes or goes red or something like it. Then wait some more, and then you are good to go.

Edited by B0seiju

Ehm, do actually wait till the terminals infect/crash. Because my in my first tries I just enter them for a second and then I got out of 'm again. You have to wait till the screen flashes or goes red or something like it. Then wait some more, and then you are good to go.

I maybe missed one by quitting out early so I'll try them all again xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

make sure that you flick through the pages and wait until the terminal gets an "error" and takes you to the next section. Scroll through the pages unroll you find the "fragment ends" message. Once you get that you can exit the terminal and save and quit without finishing the level. That's how I got it. :Bounce:

Edited by Spartan Mike
Answer was wrong and had typos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
make sure that you flick through the pages and wait until the terminal gets an "error" and takes you to the next section. Scroll through the pages unroll you find the "fragment ends" message. Once you get that you can exit the terminal and save and quit without finishing the level. That's how I got it. :Bounce:

The 'Fragment Ends' message never showed up for me (I've only got 3 or 4 terminals, and got them on Legendary). Will I still get the achievement?

• 4 months later...