High Maintenance Discussion Thread

Harry94

I haven't played the level much but is there any section where you could potentially use the trample steam for it to fling you across to another section of the map?

I'm sure they didn't have the players build it to only fling zombies away and kill them. Another essential part of the egg I think. But to start looking places to either fling ourselves, or maybe we obtain an object that we have to fling somewhere...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This video may not actually be "Part 1" of the entire egg, but it certainly gives us a starting point. If anyone hasn't done this yet, I would recommend starting with this and then exploring and looking for new clues.

Black Ops 2 Zombies - Die Rise "High Maintenance" Easter Egg (Part 1)

Edited by The Lovat Scout

The orbs and Mahjong are pretty much confirmed to be needed for the Easter Egg, not so much the gold circles on the floors though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n498-vX2B58]Die Rise Easter Egg Hunt Part 10B: Original Orb Relocation Theory Stands! - YouTube[/ame]

They are needed:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANQcal-ooSo]Black Ops 2 Zombies Die Rise Easter Egg Part 2 (High Maintenance) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Harry94

Awesome. If anyone wants to work on this, hit me up on Live. No one on my friends list has been bothered to purchase the season pass/map pack yet.

Serious players only, please. These easter eggs require everyone to be doing what they're supposed to. Not screwing around. One thing I can't stand is people screwing around and being stupid when I'm trying to get these things done.

GT = The Winter King

Awesome. If anyone wants to work on this, hit me up on Live. No one on my friends list has been bothered to purchase the season pass/map pack yet.

Serious players only, please. These easter eggs require everyone to be doing what they're supposed to. Not screwing around. One thing I can't stand is people screwing around and being stupid when I'm trying to get these things done.

GT = The Winter King

Same! The amount of time i spent on tower of babble with people fu*king around! Did my head in! Eventually me and my friend did it 2player.

Once we find out where to start and what to do ill send you an invite if your on

I think the gold circles are part of the EE or something because I found this. Here. They said all four players stood on the gold circles in the elevators and that happened.

What happened? Because if it appears on easy then its not going to be related to the achievement as it has to be done on original difficulty

Edited by AgEnT STARZz

Same! The amount of time i spent on tower of babble with people fu*king around! Did my head in! Eventually me and my friend did it 2player.

Once we find out where to start and what to do ill send you an invite if your on

Gonna spend half an hour with my girlfriend then i am on for the night so let me know if you have space for me to jump in.

GT = The Winter King

I sent you a request, I have no friends with the DLC either.

These are apparently the first steps.

1. Having 4 people stand on all 4 symbols on top of the elevators.

2. Have all 4 people stand on the 4 symbols located on the floor around the map but these must be activated in a set order by trial and error.

3. Have anyone shoot the two balls in the dragons mouth with the sniper rifle to activate the next step

4. Go back to the start and pick up both balls from under the lions feet.

Edited by MartyMcFal

These are apparently the first steps.

1. Having 4 people stand on all 4 symbols on top of the elevators.

2. Have all 4 people stand on the 4 symbols located on the floor around the map but these must be activated in a set order by trial and error.

3. Have anyone shoot the two balls in the dragons mouth with the sniper rifle to activate the next step

4. Go back to the start and pick up both balls from under the lions feet.

Have you seen this or done this?

Jesus Christ, this already sounds a little complicated and I just finally got around to finishing Tower Of Babble today....oh well, hopefully the rest of the parts won't be too mind-numbing.

If everybody communicates it doesn't seem so bad, you can do pretty much everything that has been found now in the first few rounds. At least so far there isn't any luck aspect like in Tower of Babble.

I'll be on Xbox tomorrow morning and whoever has added me, we can try and get it :)