Survivor Achievement

killerharu45

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How I did it was load up first zone on easy, get out of the car before firing a shot, shoot anything and everything on foot, when you get to the lair, beat that so you get a extra life, I beat the spider on foot, and on the end boss on level one, I beat as much as I could on foot until I got down to 1 life, then stayed in the car and used the rest of my nukes and grenades, achievement unlocked.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
how many guys do u have to kill on the first zone? Ive gone through it about 5 times and always end up with not enough. Some help on this would be great.

At the start of Zone 1 (1st level). Press B to get out of the car then you want to kill all the enemies on foot. The only time you should be in the car will be when you battle the two bosses. After the second boss and the cutscene appears, you will unlock survivor. Hope that helps

• 9 months later...

This game pissed me off. I played the whole zone 1 outside on foot (including the spider boss and half of the last boss) and I didn't get the achievement ;/

I haven't done the lair, but I think it shouldn't have mattered.

Edit: Now I'm really pissed off. I've beaten both bosses on foot, completed the lair and haven't killed a single f******* enemy with car and I still haven't got this achievement ;/

Edited by Pujos

• 2 months later...

I got this game recently, and followed everybodies advice of doing it in zone 1 to no avail. I tried going in the lair, not going in teh lair..etc..no dice. I even started a new profile, and went through all of zone 1 on foot, spent a good 5 minutes killing small spiders on the spider boss..no dice.

To make matters worse, I created a new local profile went through all of zone 1 on foot, killing everything I could, spending time on the spider boss, and racking up a total of over 600+ kills. Not only did I NOT get the achievement, I actually go the Peace Maker achievement (less than 50% of enemies killed in zone). That told me there was something screwy going on with zone 1. I suppose you can try the method to spend 15 or more minutes at the spider boss to rack up 1500 or more kills..but I have a better method.

I did the exact same thing in zone 2..and got the achievement first time. Kill everthing on foot except the zone boss..kill him in the car (or you'll die too fast). Achievement popped.

Hope that works for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...