Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

Looking for someone with a mic to do coop on hard. Have 2 missions done on hard and access to all but the last one. These aren't too bad but with randoms not talking they can be rough.

Also looking for some online players, I'm not awful and am looking forward to some strategic playing for fun. I'm down for all modes but excel at conquest (at least solo that is).

Add me: exosiben. East coast US if it matters.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a co-op partner, I am usually on around 2-3pm central american time and on for a couple of hours. Then usually on around 10-11pm for another couple of hours and on most of the time on weekends. Hit me up with a FR and message letting me know that you are interested in Co-op for BF3.

GT: SuperLadenPwr

looking for a co-op partner who talks and wants to do all missions on hard. someone who wont quit if we fail a few times.. then after, if we missed any cheevos can go mop them up on easy. I will be on all day.. just need to get my last 3 single player cheevos then im going for co-op.. ad me. GT= steven194 ps.. ive done campaign on hard.. so i cant be that shit.. right? or can i..