Debut Trailer

Nozza

]Release date speculations already started, many people thinks the game will be released on May 24th

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii278/Haze-unit/ScreenShot2011-11-03at93507AM-1.png

The above picture shows the number 2405 in the street, which at first doesn't look like anything but after some research:

The song used in the trailer have been released on May 24 1968 <---- Clicky

Knowing how Rockstars are with these sort of things i have a feeling this could be the actual release date.

Well I really hope that's true as that means we don't have a huge amount of time to wait..

Didn't Red Dead come out in May I already know GTA 4 came out in April so this release date looks sensible too.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints Row is a little more generic, and open-ended. You design a character and fulfill a role in the gang. GTA tends to have a more specific story-line, with specific characters. A female lead character wouldn't really work.

And anyways, the game is about criminal activity, killing people, stealing cars, sleeping with prostitutes...not fashion accessorizing. :D

True, but it is a really nice bonus!! ;) It sort of added to the silliness of it all in SR2-- had this chick decked out like a Prom Queen driving around in cars that would make Barbie envious, but still the biggest badass gangster there ever was. :uzi:

In GTA, they would have to make adjustments, but it could add a lot of replay value having two options for main characters, with both a male and a female storyline. I'm female of course, but I've seen where guys prefered the female option about SR2 also, as one put it I think, that he'd rather look at the hot chick he created than Niko's ugly mug. :p

True, but it is a really nice bonus!! ;) It sort of added to the silliness of it all in SR2-- had this chick decked out like a Prom Queen driving around in cars that would make Barbie envious, but still the biggest badass gangster there ever was. :uzi:

In GTA, they would have to make adjustments, but it could add a lot of replay value having two options for main characters, with both a male and a female storyline. I'm female of course, but I've seen where guys prefered the female option about SR2 also, as one put it I think, that he'd rather look at the hot chick he created than Niko's ugly mug. :p

I could see them doing a DLC story with a female lead. :woop:

]Release date speculations already started, many people thinks the game will be released on May 24th

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii278/Haze-unit/ScreenShot2011-11-03at93507AM-1.png

The above picture shows the number 2405 in the street, which at first doesn't look like anything but after some research:

The song used in the trailer have been released on May 24 1968 <---- Clicky

Knowing how Rockstars are with these sort of things i have a feeling this could be the actual release date.

I'm not getting my hopes up yet. I'm inclined to believe that the "for sale" home clip is from a dialogue scene. Probably a mission where you are contracted by a certain group to kill a politician who caused home foreclosures/bankruptcies in the city.