Achievement Guide

digitalink

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Found that but thanks. Already watched that vid over and over. Done exactly everything the vid shows but still zilch. Well, I can def get Robot Master playing 1-12 over gazillion times! Ugh!

*Oh, man! Finally, i got it just now as *i type*. Co0L! ^Thanks again!^

Edited by Onyok
1-12's finished!

http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US/PublishingImages/games/tinker/achievements/Perfection.pngPerfection Achieved - 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

"Conquer everything"

Each level also has 3 requirements for you to complete in order for you to be under par and "conquer" a level. They are the time your complete the level in, the number of movements you make, and collectibles gathered. Conquering a set means you have conquered all 20 levels within that set. This achievement will unlock once you have conquered all 160 levels in the game. If you become stuck on a level, there is a great thread with video guides being posted here. (Special thanks to Comp_geek36 and his team!)

Currently this achievement is unobtainable (legit) due to the glitch on Set 7 Level 19.

just spotted a mistake it's Compgeek_36 (or use my gt: Compgeek 36) but other then that, this guide looks done (just waiting on you Microsoft)

Does this boosting method really work for Robot Master? I finished the game earlier without unlocking it. Right now I'm in Set 01 Level 01 with the Down arrow key pinned and the space bar. I ran like this for about 30 minutes then finished the level. I noticed where it tells you have many turns you took, it only says the amount I took on the time I finished the level, not a total of all the "failed" attempts too.

So is the game actually recording ALL the turns, or only the ones used in the "round" where you beat the level?

EDIT: Yeah, it worked... I think. I did finish the level several times to check, so I may have just gotten it without any of the "boosting" counting.

Edited by Copyright

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I have unlocked the Robot Master achiev. just after the 10. level from the tutorial. :p

NIIIIIIICCCCE Glitch!

But can i finally get the 1000 Achievement now?

And another question, for all the GS and the Perfection, and i know its glitched in the moment, but if i need to do all Level on Perfect or can i just do the level without having 3 stars on every Level?

Edited by Mr.Smackdown

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I am having the exact same problem with close call. I went looking all over and found this forum, so thanks. I will keep trying. I also spammed hitting a switch in level 18 of the tutorial, and still no achievement. I can't seem to get any of them, no matter WHAT I do!! None are showing up! Ah, well....

• 2 months later...

Just an update on the patch situation, the *working* patch will be released on March 18th.

(for those who didn't know, there was a patch that came out for a little while and was pulled due to unnecessary restarts, apparently the patch itself needed a patch.)

Just an update on the patch situation, the *working* patch will be released on March 18th.

(for those who didn't know, there was a patch that came out for a little while and was pulled due to unnecessary restarts, apparently the patch itself needed a patch.)

Ahh....I guess that would explain the unusually long wait for the patch after Fuel said it had alreayd submitted it. Good tidbit of info. Looking forward to Thursday.

Also, great vids man!

Ahh....I guess that would explain the unusually long wait for the patch after Fuel said it had alreayd submitted it. Good tidbit of info. Looking forward to Thursday.

Also, great vids man!

Thanks, glad I could be of some help.

No the unfortunate news, if you haven`t already realized, there was no patch released on the 18th.

Apparently that was just fuel talking, but MS does appear to be acknowledging that they have a patch from fuel, and it will be released sometime in the near future, but there was no specifics.

So hopefully it`ll be coming in the next 2-3 months (my money is on a monday)

• 3 weeks later...
Excuse me, but I did not understand. What you need to download the patch? Some users said they just install and reinstall. I did it, and the level continues to -1. :(

All you need to do is: open the game, it will ask you to log-in your live account. Just like other xbox games, it will automatically ask you to download the patch. Then it will patch the game and reinstall it. Perhaps you need to reboot your PC in order to make it function.

Goto set 7 level 19 and play this level again (this level is very easy), then the achievement will pop-up! Gratz! :)

Edited by Dunbine

• 1 month later...

I think for the Robot Controller achievement, you should add a detail about, if you decide to grind for the achievement, you have to finish the level for the turns to count, you can't just spin X amount of times, have Tinker die, then restart...at least for me that didnt work, even after beating a level...

just saying

Does anyone know of another way to beat this map, i am using the method in the video guide and cannot seem to do it within 40 seconds closest i have gotten is 43.

I have tried 2 different keyboards (wired and wireless) to no avail, i know what moves to make and can do them fairly quick but just cant seem to get it.

Any tips would be appreciated.