Um...WTF?

Bruk

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to get around it. Though, I'm borrowing the set from a friend once the game is released here.

I guess you could buy the set, unlock the achievement and then return it as faulty. But, that's a pretty big risk to take.

(Off-topic: You have 1000 on GH:WT, do you have any tips for Bling, Bling? I have a lot of songs I play, but I don't know if there are many more that I can use to get some quick money.)

(Off-topic: You have 1000 on GH:WT, do you have any tips for Bling, Bling? I have a lot of songs I play, but I don't know if there are many more that I can use to get some quick money.)
Demolition Man (Expert Bass) for the single player. Roughly $1k per run, about $1.4k for FC if I recall.

Can also grind the living hell out of NSTB (Expert Vocals) for $760 per 4:30 run through 100%, more if you're playing band.

For both, don't bother with Star Power. :D

Ahh Demo. Man, I hadn't thought of that one.

The 2 I've been using mainly are What's My Age Again? (DLC) - X Guitar and Up Around The Bend - X Bass.

Both are under 3 minutes, and both give roughly $850 a run, which is you double that, it's about $1,700 and is around the same length as playing Rebel Yell and other songs.

Ahh Demo. Man, I hadn't thought of that one.

The 2 I've been using mainly are What's My Age Again? (DLC) - X Guitar and Up Around The Bend - X Bass.

Both are under 3 minutes, and both give roughly $850 a run, which is you double that, it's about $1,700 and is around the same length as playing Rebel Yell and other songs.

Hmm..I wouldn't know jack about DLC as I haven't bought any for WT. xD

But yeah, Tutorial achievement sucks. -_-

But yeah, Tutorial achievement sucks. -_-

Ah yes, gotta keep on topic ^_^

Yep, tutorial achievements always suck, you don't need an achievement for them, people will play the tutorials because they need to use them. There's no need in making everyone else do so for an achievement.

Unless, it's as fun as the GH2 one, that narrator made me laugh;

"There was a trailer coming up the side of us, and we were like, dude that looks like our traile-- THAT'S OUR TRAILER!!!" (Not word for word, but nearly there) ;)

I'm hoping this is fixed by the time Metallica comes out in the UK, as I really do not want to have to pay for a new set of drums simply for one achievement.

I second that! I've ordered my region free copy so I doubt it will be fixed by the time I get it. I would be well hacked off to have 990G on it and the only achievement missing is the tutorial.

I got a million on World Tour by grinding the hell out of No Sleep Til Brooklyn :p

I set up a 2-player band quickplay, put vocals to expert difficulty up to a fan and let that do its thing while I laid my guitar (beginner difficulty) next to my laptop and strummed a 4x combo every so often to keep from failing. I got between 1300-1500 each run, and I did it for weeks. Very very annoying, haha

Oh yeah, I'll probably end up buying a drumkit at Wal-Mart and returning it when I'm done...I'm hoping I can 1000 this game, but holy god the 330,000 on Fight Fire with Fire is proving very very nasty. Haven't tried Creeping Death yet but I saw someone FC it on youtube and he got 602k...gonna be hella close.

Having the 1k on the GH series isn't hard though to be honest. The only achievement I can't get is the Assassin drums achievement on WT, sure with a bit of practise I could. The only reason I can't get 1k on GH3 is due to not having anyone decent even remotely near me to help me get through expert career. Had the single player achievements all done about 8 months ago ;) had 5* expert career on GH3 15 months ago ;). Back on topic, urm yeah I already posted my thoughts. Won't buy a drum kit for 10G but I suppose I bought the camera for R6V2 to get the 1k sooo...

Unless you get lucky living near someone who is decent at expert hehe. Which unfortunately I don't. I'm happy with 925 though happy that 75G - Guitar Hero, is near the bottom of my list due to having got it so early ;)

EDIT - Just to let you know Callum(if I may have the privilege of calling you by your name) I love you :D hehehehe

Unless you get lucky living near someone who is decent at expert hehe. Which unfortunately I don't. I'm happy with 925 though happy that 75G - Guitar Hero, is near the bottom of my list due to having got it so early ;)

EDIT - Just to let you know Callum(if I may have the privilege of calling you by your name) I love you :D hehehehe

Haha Guitar Hero is my last achievement, I'm still but a simple noob at Guitar Hero 3 who has only recently 5 starred RaBl (Who also can't do it again!).

Also, I love you too. ;)

It took me a while man, now I average 290k on it. Haven't played GH3 in ages though. Waiting for GH:M soooo bad. Can't wait to try tap FSA properly as it doesn't require strumming :D thanks for posting them links to the new charts btw Jimmy.

Oh yeah, I'll probably end up buying a drumkit at Wal-Mart and returning it when I'm done...I'm hoping I can 1000 this game, but holy god the 330,000 on Fight Fire with Fire is proving very very nasty. Haven't tried Creeping Death yet but I saw someone FC it on youtube and he got 602k...gonna be hella close.
It seems to be that Creeping Death and Fight Fire with Fire achievements require practically at least 97% with an really really good SP. -_-

If it makes you feel any better, Rock Band 2 had a similar achievement, but for guitar. You basically had to 100% a solo using the "solo buttons" (the smaller ones further down the neck), so you had to use the RB1/RB2 guitar to get the achievement. Thankfully a friend of mine owned that horrible guitar controller, so I just borrowed it from him.

Maybe you can rent the GHWT drums from a game store or video rental store? I know Blockbuster used to rent consoles & controllers (back when I had a membership).