Achievement Trading Thread

Looking for co-op partners, normal or hardcore as long as we hit the missiin specific achievements too. No quitters or impatient ppl as the game progress gets saved to the host. if u can make it on most days and know you will be dedicated & trustworthy add me:

GT: LUFC WEAVE 87

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've had this game for a few months now and have only played a little under half way of it. also just got my homeboy to buy it and play with me, so i was wondering if anyone wanted to playthrough with us. send a messge to my gamertag over there<<<<< if interested.

I just have 3 achievements left for the game so send me a message so we can finish this!! I'm mostly focusing on the HARDCORE achievement! Thats all I really care about! If someone has a save near the end then please help me!! I'll give you a reward!

I'll help you with whatever achievement you want for any game!

I'm going to create a group! Does the glitch still work or patched???

1. gamerboyTHXtss

Edited by SpongebobRoundpants

I just have 3 achievements left for the game so send me a message so we can finish this!! I'm mostly focusing on the HARDCORE achievement! Thats all I really care about! If someone has a save near the end then please help me!! I'll give you a reward!

I'll help you with whatever achievement you want for any game!

I'm going to create a group! Does the glitch still work or patched???

1. gamerboyTHXtss

I could help You, unfortunately I don't have any hardcore save, so We have to finish HC legit.

I am in GT is kebabsaurus rex

In UK, on all the time

I'm really interested in doing this with you guys. I'm in Belgium so I'm 1 hour ahead of you guys.

I have a save on Hardcore at the 3rd mission. I was about to finish that mission in co-op but the other guy quit while I was defending the beachhead. I'm online quite often so feel free to add me.

I want to get this asap.

GT= WolfheartSpell

Edited by WolfheartSpell

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked this back up and forgot how shit the Friendly AI is in this game. Looking for a team to do the campaign with. Normal or Hardcore is fine by me. Will be looking to do all bonus Objectives too.

I'm already on Mission 9 so we can continue from there or I'm willing to start over.

Those interested add me: Spoof Ex