Easy achievement glitch fix inside

dreamweaver1984

• 7 months later...
i got the 30g for finishing the kids one last night

and its not there today

on the pc or xbox

anyone have any idea's

Here is what I did for the Kid achievement to stick on my profile. Delete the save file for your kid play through. After that start a new game on kid difficulty and when you beat it a second time the achievement should stay. that's what happened for me.

If you have tips or work arounds for the 180 stars please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think so. I've played the game enough to get around 2,500 stars in the game and the Friends of the Stars achievement will not stay on my profile.

For those of you who have had this achievement glitch on you (like me), I called GFW support and was told that when GFW 4.0 is released it should fix this problem. The fella on the phone said 4.0 should be released "soon." Anyway, I'm hoping they're correct and this is fixed....well it pops

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i know this is a dead topic but what i did to get the achievemen to stick.

i had burned through the kids version of the game got the achievement and it didn't stay i reloaded the kids save file and replayed every world of waldo's levels i.e. woof wenda and waldo and got at least 5 stars or 1 better than my previous one.

now that is not saying that if you originally 5 stared it that this will work but it's worth a try rather than replaying the whole game.

• 4 weeks later...

i can confirm this DOES work

i unlocked the kids difficulty cheevo yesterday on GFWL

Never showed on xbox.com nor 360

Played Tinker - Nothing

Got 3 cheevos on Xmen on 360 - GFWL gamerscore reset to new gamerscore

On Wheres Wally on GFWL, said 9/12 unlocked for 110gs, but when looked at the list, it was RElocked.

I then replayed the last level 3 times, and the find Wally 20 times cheevo popped.

I turned on 360 and signed in.

On the achievements list it not only showed the new achievement, but ALSO the kids achievement for the previous day.

On xbox.com its also time stamped for yesterday too!!

Original solution didn't work for me.

Any other ideas? I get the main game completed normal on my GFWL profile, but not on Xbox.com or the 360 itself.

Edit -

I just read that earning another Waldo achiemvent will cause that achievment and the game completion one to appear on xbox.com/360. I unlocked another, and now all cheevos are showing correctly on my profile. Super!

Edited by Lavindathar

• 1 month later...

Im having a glitch.

I load up the game, and it shows all achievements unlocked in GFWL. Xbox.ca shows all chievos unlocked. On my Xbox, it shows 12 out of 12 with 200GS, but that last tile shows locked still. The tile that won't unlock on my xbox is there "There He is" achievement.

I really could care less cuz it shows 100% but, having the picture there would be kinda nice instead of the locked trophy thing.