Looking for some people to boost the 3 defiant map achievements Don't Touch That!, Paper Beats Rock, and All Alone. It seems Bungie removed all the DLC playlists and I don't think it will be too easy to get the maps needed. Message me if you need these too. I have two controllers now but I can borrow two more if necessary. GT: Randy016

I need all alone and stick it to the man.

i have 2 controllers total, my gt is: KratWeezy

had a couple of ppl last time but i guess we all lost touch :/

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: thewiredknight

I need the Anniversery achievements and the Defiant ones that came with it - I've been trying legit but since most are impossible in the Anniversery playlist and/or I have to hope I party with 11 other people at random that have the DLC I'm tired of it. Will gladly help with others. The only two achievements form that DLC I don't need are the one for sticking the flag carrier and the three headshots.

I'm only available after 10 pm est on weekdays (I live on the west coast and work). I also have four controllers so I can fill a lot of slots.

Are there any kind souls out there that could help me with the Halo reach matchmade achievemets? Then I could help you with bromageddon and could even let you go afk for some mission and i can clean it by myself. Please someone I really need them

GT: Rogstah Junior

Hello All,

I am looking for help with the following Achievements.

-You Blew It Up!

-Candy from a Baby

-Don't Touch That!

-Paper Beats Rock

-All Alone

-Emergency Room

-Dive Bomber

-License to Kill

-Bounty Hunter

Message if interested. GT: Sir 8th