The Quick 1000s (or close to)

LilMissRoxy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone here vouch for Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

Finding it a real chore to get points in so far, also some of the simulator disc missions are very tough to get golds in. Might have to just get 700 or so in this one and be done with it.

It depends. If you do it legit, you're looking at over 25 hours easily.

However, if you know someone that has save files at certain pionts in the game, you can join their co-op game on XBL and rack up around 750 points in less than a couple of hours.

It depends. If you do it legit, you're looking at over 25 hours easily.

However, if you know someone that has save files at certain pionts in the game, you can join their co-op game on XBL and rack up around 750 points in less than a couple of hours.

I second this as well. For instance, I knew someone who has maxed out characters and was on the final mission on hard. All you need to do is start a new game with all these characters and it should be a piece of cake from there. :)

i for one, don't agree with ultimate alliance being easy simply because isn't using somebody else's save almost the same as gamesaving?

i mean you can argue that since its an internal means of cheating it is legit, but either way you look at it, you're still not using your own save file.

You're joining someone else's Live co-op game, that's far from "cheating". You don't have to save their save file, simply just join their game. By that logic if I join co-op with a friend to beat a certain Halo 3 level on Legendary, that's also "cheating" since I'm not using my own save file.

You're joining someone else's Live co-op game, that's far from "cheating". You don't have to save their save file, simply just join their game. By that logic if I join co-op with a friend to beat a certain Halo 3 level on Legendary, that's also "cheating" since I'm not using my own save file.

oh my mistake, i didn't know you could get the achievement in co-op. i thought i remembered reading that you had to join a co-op game and save the game on your HD. and plus i remember seeing plenty of threads being locked because of people asking for or offering their save before doom on hard... so why is that? if you are indeed right, i don't see anything wrong with it.

oh my mistake, i didn't know you could get the achievement in co-op. i thought i remembered reading that you had to join a co-op game and save the game on your HD. and plus i remember seeing plenty of threads being locked because of people asking for or offering their save before doom on hard... so why is that? if you are indeed right, i don't see anything wrong with it.

You can do that. I've done it for someone else before. The reason being is because it's apparently equivalent to gamesaving. Regardless, even if you don't do this little thing, you can do the original 1000 under 25 hours. It does take quite a while though, and can get pretty boring.

Another reason is you're supposed to save those kind of requests/offers for the achievement trading thread and not make a new one. It's no different than any other forum where a new thread asking for boosting gets locked.

But it's just not Doom you can do it for, if someone has a save right before they fight Mandarin or Loki, or before they speak to Jean with Cyclops or anything like that, you can do all of those on XBL co-op. That's why if you can find someone to boost with, this is really a short game outside of the gold discs. But with that, there is a FANTASTIC faq out there on the interwebs that'll absolutely get you a gold on every single mission in no time flat.

But that is a rare thing to find someone with all those save points, so I'm not disputing or trying to argue that Ultimate Alliance should be put on a shorter time tier but I'm just saying it CAN be done much quicker than one would think.

Edited by YouStayClassy

Roxy, you've linked 'You're In The Movies' to some wrestling game ;)

Here's the link you want :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=109125

Ugh, *facepalm*.. thank you. :)

Since my post got deleted when someone was cleaning up all the R6V2 argument spam I'll post again :). For Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection it should be noted that two controllers are required because one of the unlockables requires you to beat Sonic 2 with two players. Without two controllers the maximum possible is 900/1000. As a side note it took me 7 total hours to complete. Of course I'm not that good at those older games.

Added and moved Sonic's collection to the 5-10 hour section. Confirmed with roadmap as well. Thanks!

Hey Roxy, you might want to note that Frontlines requires boosting for the ranked server ones in order to get it fast. 8 players are needed, and there are only 2 ranked servers, both of which are hosted by Kaos and not players. Just thought I'd mention it :)

Added. Thank you.. sir nemesis. :)

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand goes under the 10-15 Hour section

Added. Thanks for the feedback.

The new Disney Sing It! could be added to the 5-10 hours section. I started playing the game last night around 9 PM Central time and I've already 1k'd it since the achievement list is basically the same as the first Disney Sing It!. Game is just as easy as the first.

It's called Disney Sing It! High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Added to the list. Nice roadmap as well Bishop!

X-Blades fits in the 5-10 hour list.

If I can do it in just under 8 hours, while recovering from surgery, then anyone can do it that fast. :-)

I added X-Blades to the 10-15 hour section. I've had a few people confirm it has taken over 13+ hours.

Eat Lead the Return of Matt Hazard needs to be added to the 5-10 hour section.

Added, thanks!

The new Disney Sing It! could be added to the 5-10 hours section. I started playing the game last night around 9 PM Central time and I've already 1k'd it since the achievement list is basically the same as the first Disney Sing It!. Game is just as easy as the first.

It's called Disney Sing It! High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

could tell me where you bought this game?

Up front i might get bashed for this, but i have never played anyfallout games. Whats the deal with the fallout pc being on the 0-5 hour sections. is this a different version or is there something else you have to do. If somebody could please explain in detail. Again if it is a stupid question i apologize ahead of time. thanks

Up front i might get bashed for this, but i have never played anyfallout games. Whats the deal with the fallout pc being on the 0-5 hour sections. is this a different version or is there something else you have to do. If somebody could please explain in detail. Again if it is a stupid question i apologize ahead of time. thanks
It is an exploit were you can just enter in the achievement number and then the achievement unlocks.

EX. you type in Achievement 1 and that achievement unlocks, and you can do it for all of the achievements.

They just have to type something like cheat achievement 01, and it unlocks 1 and so forth. Something lame like that.

Basically that 0-5 is for install time;)

could tell me where you bought this game?

Like Mango said most Best Buy's have the game. I ordered mine from Walmart.com and it did ship when it was supposed too. I then went up to my local Best Buy and they had a few copies of the game. So Best Buy is your best bet to find the game. It's also on Gamefly as well (Game Rental website).

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

should not be on the list for 5-10 hours. the yadda achievement takes ALOT of skill and will take you way longer.

As long as you use the code to get to the last level of Mean Bean Machine, that achievement isn't even that hard. The Genesis collection should definitely stay on the 5-10 hours list.