Armageddon Blade Piece Location Guide

Fully Avenged

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's highlighted on the map with the yellow symbol.

Jump off Ruin and climb up and follow the path

You'll see the red crystals blocking your way. If you backtrack slowly you'll see another path to the left. Equip your 'Shadow Mask' and you'll see a glowing stone you can chuck at the red crystal to destroy it.

Once destroyed you can head back up the original path again and you'll come to the piece.

This should help

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IaxWD97Mq0&feature=related]YouTube- darksiders Armageddon sword peaces (1/6)[/ame]

Edited by sjmleicester
edit

Just stopped by to say thank you to everyone who's posted their gratitude and sent me messages over Live thanking me. I put this guide up with the sole purpose of helping people, so I'm very pleased to see it's carrying out it's job well.

~~~~

In other news, I've added video guides to the front page. It seemed that some people were struggling to find the Ashlands shard and the Choking Grounds shard, even with the use of my text. Hopefully these video guides should help to iron out any issues people were having :)

Happy Slaying!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the blade you forge that is already level four right? I haven't gotten far enough to unlock it yet but i had to start my game over but i was at the spider boss when I accidently pverwrote my save file with the one I was using for aerial predator achievement which I still haven't gotten and I have tried ay least 10 times I will get it eventually though I got as close as 7 kills left for the 160

• 4 months later...