Guaranteed way to get Anarchy Master in ONE try!

LucifersTemplar

I checked around the forums, and nobody had posted anything about this yet so I'm making a thread. The actual idea was IceeDesertEagle's, just to give him credit.

We started out boosting dead rock, killing everything we could in the tornado. We got to wave 20 without too much trouble but we came about 2,000 shy of the 50,000 score. Rather than letting ourselves die so we could try again on the next wave (and possibly come up shy again) we left the SECOND to the last guy alive. The last enemy to spawn in a wave is ALWAYS alone and a team challenge, so you can kill off every enemy until theres 2 left, but only one spawned.

Every time an enemy downs you and you get revived, the person reviving gets 50 points. Not much, I know, but if you come up a small ammount shy, it's better than trying to play the wave 5+ more times hoping you'll get it to pop.

So we sat there and let the enemy down us, and kept reviving. It only took about 20 minutes or so to get the rest of the total we needed and no need to repeat the wave :woop:

Is indeed a very good method not only for 50k but for the level 65 achievement as well.

Using the flail as well you can usually get;

Sadist +100

Not in Kansa +150

Shocker +100

Yoink +75

and sometimes Gotcha +75

each, per kill, is between 850 - 1000sp per regular kill

Also helps to kill the bosses with different team ways, such as whiplash, touchdown, double penetration, heatwave etc

How can you get anywhere close to 50k just by kicking the enemies into the tornado in only one round?

If you only get 100pts per kill, and there's about 65 enemies you can kick into it, that's only 6500.

You have to have a partner to leash into the tornado after you kick them. Then it all counts as a team skillshot which is worth a ton more.

This is only valid for a few thousand points. Otherwise, it's overkill.

I also had this posted in achievement guide, and the method has been around for a long time.

It's also not too reliable, since if you do it for too long, you might end up kicking the enemy instead of your teammate.

This is only valid for a few thousand points. Otherwise, it's overkill.

I also had this posted in achievement guide, and the method has been around for a long time.

It's also not too reliable, since if you do it for too long, you might end up kicking the enemy instead of your teammate.

But if you are facing one of those electrically charged boss enemies and accidentally kick him, it does no damage. We got the 50K using the revise no problem. We did it on the level with the drainage pipes (can't remember the name off-hand since I am just now getting back into the game). I am sure this has been posted elsewhere, but just adding my two cents even though I am still a noob at the game.

Can you do it this way?

First wave with mini-bosses (I think it´s Wave 5?)....kill all enemies beside a mini-boss. One player dies all the time, the other one kicks him to revive until you reach 50k points. You can´t kill the mini-boss with kicks by accident.

Does this work? Or does it take too long?

Can you do it this way?

First wave with mini-bosses (I think it´s Wave 5?)....kill all enemies beside a mini-boss. One player dies all the time, the other one kicks him to revive until you reach 50k points. You can´t kill the mini-boss with kicks by accident.

Does this work? Or does it take too long?

That'll take you around 6 hours straight with a friend.

...Or 2 hours doing it legit.

the not in kansas way works just fine in wave 20, but it's even easier in the dark level with the fountain, repeat same routine, just stand on either side of the fountain (wich raplaces not in kansas for make a wish)

the player who leashes will also get the gotcha,wich adds 50 points just for him(not 75) the fountain level is smaller,and the will all come 2wards you, so u wont miss out on anyone, and even the snipers and creeps come that way, and just go for double penetration on the mini bosses to kill them quick,cause they kill the little guys wich costs u points.we got to 62.5 k:)

Edited by ApclypS

I've now managed to do it twice on the 'Not In Kansas' way, once with four people and once with three. There are advantages to having more people as any Team challenges add 500 points to everyone's score so you lose 1000 if there are only two. With four it was easier to get two people to do the leashing and the other two to run around killing bosses and distracting enemies so the leash two weren't overwhelmed.

I did find it much easier second time round even with one less person because I'd practiced the boosting a lot.

It takes about two hours to get to wave 20 with two of you and you can just replay it if you don't get the 'Anarchy Master' to pop before the last guy, get killed and start again. It is all experience points and wave 20 has twice as many enemies and lots more team challenges so it's a good place to start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is an older thread, but just thought I would post this. Someone showed me a kick ass way to get to the 50000 in the villa map with the bell and a thumper, plus its just super fun.

edit: get all the baddies around the bell and thump them in the air. right as they start to fall, have the other player shoot the bell and you get about 600 points a person if you have enough guys around you. round 14 might be the easier one to do but watch for bosses and dont worry about challenges

thanks elott :)

Edited by littlejay

• 2 months later...